Part 3 - "One dance won't hurt us, right?"

Part 3: Miley

"Yeah, I don't think I like this one, either. Can you put the red one on?" I forced a smile at Demi as she sent me back in the dressing room to try on, yet another bridesmaid dress. This was probably the ninth dress I had tried on already. I slipped on the red dress and it fit me really well. It was a tight, form hugging off-the-shoulder dress, with a high slit in the leg. I could hear Demi mumbling something outside of the dressing room when I was admiring myself in the mirror, I figured she was just talking to the bridal assistant.

"Dem, I think this one might be it!" I said excitedly as I opened the door to my dressing room and came out. I was surprised to see two more facing staring back at me along with Demi's. "Oh!" I said in slight shock.

"Wow," Nick whispered under his breath.

"Oh. My. God! This is it! Joe, what do you think?" Demi asked Joe. Why are they here?

"Um, yeah, sure, I don't care, Demi. As long as you like it," Joe said, looking at me for less than a second before he looked back down at his phone.

While Joe remained quite unamused by the figure-hugging dress, Nick was the opposite. He looked me up and down and rubbed the back of his neck. "You look... really good, Mi." I blushed and looked down at the dress. I mumbled a quick thank you under my breath and then Demi started talking again.

"Okay, perfect! Now we have Miley's dress ready for the wedding, we just need to get the guys' tuxes! I already picked out two that I liked, so go in there and try the tuxes on! Hurry, hurry, hurry!" Demi pushed Joe and Nick towards the dressing room.

Nick stumbled into me from the slight push. His hands grabbed my waist to steady himself before he fell over. "Woah, sorry, Miles. Demi seems to be a little pushy lately."

"Yeah, tell me about it," I mumbled quietly so only he could hear me. We both laughed.

Before he could pull away, he looked at me in the eyes, keeping his hands on my waist. We were inches apart from each other. "But I'm serious, Mi, you look gorgeous in that dress." I could feel my heart beating faster, hoping he wouldn't notice.

Demi's voice brought us back to reality, "Nick! What are you waiting for? I said hurry!" Nick and I laughed, and he took his hands off me, giving me one last look before he followed his brother toward the dressing rooms. I went to go change back into my normal clothes before Demi stopped me. "What are you doing? You have to keep the dress on until we decide on a tux! I want to make sure it looks good with Nick's!"

After another 15 minutes, the guys had finally put on their tuxes and came out of the dressing room. The tuxes were nothing special, just black and white with a red bowtie to match my dress. "Okay, now go stand next to Nick, Miley! I have to make sure everything looks perfect!" I made my way up to Nick and stood next to him. I didn't want to admit it, but he looked really good. Nick always looked good in a tux.

"So, does my look live up to yours?" Nick asked me quietly, so only I could hear.

I smiled at him, "I think we go together pretty nicely."

He shot me a smile back, "We always did, didn't we?"

Before I could respond, Demi started talking again. "I'm so happy! Everything is finally coming together! We have to go out again tonight and celebrate!" Demi exclaimed. I internally groaned at her suggestion. The last thing I wanted to do was get drunk again with Nick, I don't want the same thing to happen again from last time. One close call was enough. Before I could object to Demi, Joe and Nick had already agreed. We decided on taking Ubers tonight instead of driving, so the guys could drink too. That made me even more nervous.

At 9pm, everyone was dressed and ready to go. I opted for a monochromatic look, tucking a long sleeve, tight black shirt into a black leather mini skirt, pulling it all together with thigh-high black boots. I promised myself that I wouldn't let myself get as drunk as I did last time, I wanted total control over what happened tonight. However, before I knew it, I was three shots deep; I was always bad at following the rules I set for myself.

"Miley, let's go dance!" I followed Demi to the dance floor, and we danced to the upbeat party song. I started to feel the alcohol flow through my body, helping me loosen up. Maybe tonight wouldn't be so bad.

Demi and I started messing around and dancing on top of each other, and I started to grind on Demi as a joke. I could feel eyes on us. This was nothing new to us, Demi and I danced like this all the time together. Joe came up to us with wide eyes, "Woah, now I love the girl on girl action happening here, but I really would rather have Demi grind on me. Here," Joe grabbed Nick and shoved him toward me, "dance on Nick instead."

Nick and I were face to face, so close that I could feel his breath. I could smell the alcohol on him, and I could tell he was just as tipsy as I was. We stared at each other for a couple seconds, silently acknowledging that both of us wanted to dance together. "One dance won't hurt us, right?" I whispered to him. He smirked at me and then grabbed my hips. I wrapped my arms around his neck as we kept our gaze on each other. We started to dance on each other, and I could feel the heat between us increase. I switched my body around and placed my ass on his crotch, slowly grinding and moving against his body. His hands stayed on my hips, guiding them. We both knew what was happening was wrong, but neither of wanted to stop.

"God, Mi," Nick whispered against my neck. His breath against my neck turned me on and I could tell he was getting turned on too; I could feel his dick growing against me. Nick leaned down and started nibbling at my neck. I moved my head to the side to give him better access. God, I missed this.

"Nick," I turned around breathless and looked him in the face. His eyes were full of lust, matching mine. Without speaking, we both knew what was about to happen. Nick grabbed my hand and led me toward the back of the club.

Once we reached the quiet hallway, he pinned me against the wall and crashed his lips into mine. Without a second thought, I kissed back. Our lips moved perfectly in sync. His tongue graced my bottom lip, asking for an entrance and I immediately parted my mouth. I grabbed the front of his shirt and pulled him even closer to me as his tongue entered my mouth. We fought for dominance. Nick's one hand was gripping my waist and the other held my lower my lower back, it was gradually moving down to my ass. He gripped the bottom of my ass with both his hands, causing me to let out a small gasp as he lifted me into his arms and pressed me against the hallway wall. I wrapped my legs around his waist and pressed the front of my chest harder against him, closing the very little space left between us. "Fuck," he groaned into my lips when he felt my tits against him. I could feel his member growing against my thigh. Before I could stop myself, I let my hand slide down the front of his torso and down towards his member.

Suddenly, Nick pulled himself away from me. Much to my dismay, he placed me back down on the ground and backed away from me. I was breathing heavy, trying to catch my breath after the heated make-out session. He looked at me wide eyed and ran his hands through his hair guiltily, like he finally came to his senses and realized what we were doing was wrong. He looked at me and whispered one sentence: "I can't do this to Olivia." Before I could reply, he ran out of the bar.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: short chapter, I'll update the next part on Saturday! also, happy 10 years since Can't Be Tamed, one of my favorite albums!