Part 9 - Aunt Miley

A/N: Once again, this chapter is for mature audiences.

------

Part 9:

Nick woke up the next morning with Miley sleeping peacefully in his arms, her face pressed against his chest and her legs entangled in his. He smiled at the memory of the night before. For the first time in a while, he was truly happy.

He took his fingers and ran them through her messy hair, trying to untangle some of the knots that gathered from the night. He leaned forward and pressed a light kiss to her forehead. As he pulled back, he saw her eyes start to flutter open.

"Good morning," he whispered to her.

"Hi," she mumbled sleepily as she snuggled closer into his chest. Nick accepted the closer contact, pulling her closer into him, their naked bodies having no space between them. "Mmm," she moaned in content at his response.

Nick shuffled his body so that his was on top of Miley's, his left hand rested on the pillow next to her head, holding most of his weight, while his right hand was placed on Miley's lower back, lifting her body closer to his. He leaned down and placed a gentle kiss on her jawline. She moved her head to the side, granting Nick permission to keep going.

Nick kissed the outline of her jaw before nibbling on her ear and moving down to her neck. He felt her naked lower body press against his, his morning wood becoming harder at the contact. He continued his journey down her neck before moving to her shoulder and her collarbones. Nick smirked when he noticed her erect nipples, clearing showing the pleasure she was feeling from his lips. He moved lower to her chest, sucking harder on her left breast than he had on her neck, making sure to leave a purple love bite next to her nipple. Once he was satisfied with the mark he had left on her, he took her nipple into his mouth and swirled his tongue around, earning a low moan from Miley.

"Mmm, Nick..."

Nick unlatched his mouth and moved to her right breast, giving it the same treatment. He finished leaving another purple mark, kissing it gently and mumbling, "Mine." He took his tongue and licked down the center of her stomach before stopping at her hips. He took his hands and gripped the sides of her round hips, running his hands up and down to feel her curves. "God, you're sexy." His moved his hands so they were gripping her inner thighs. He gently squeezed them, earning another moan from Miley, except this one was more desperate; he could tell she wanted to feel more of him.

Miley's eyes had been closed during the whole interaction and continued to be closed now. Nick left open mouthed kisses on her inner thighs, making sure to match the purple marks he'd left on her breast. He was now positioned in front of her pussy, sensing her aching desire.

"Baby look at me," Nick called from below. Miley slowly opened her eyes, now fully awake as a result of her arousal, and looked down at the man between her legs. Her breathing was heavy with anticipation, waiting to see what Nick was going to do next. As soon as their eyes met, Nick pushed his mouth forward into her, his tongue opening her entrance and tasting her inside. Nick made sure to never break eye contact with her, but as soon as the sensation rippled through Miley's body, her eyes rolled back in pleasure and her hips rocked up to meet him. He smirked at the reaction he was able to give Miley and became more turned on as he watched her.

Nick swirled his tongue in circular motions as her hips rocked with his movements. He sucked on her delicately, her moans of pleasure encouraging him to continue.

"Oh God... Nicky... I'm gonna..." Before she could finish her sentence, a gasp escaped her mouth as her insides tightened, releasing her orgasm. Nick cleaned her up and moved his body back up to be face to face with hers. He wiped his mouth with the back of his hand before he smirked down at her. Miley blushed under his gaze, taking her hands and covering her face. "Niiiiick, stop looking at me like that!" she giggled.