Epilogue

Epilogue: Miley 

"Joseph, do you take Demetria to be your wedded wife to live together in marriage? Do you promise to love her, comfort her, honor and keep her for better or worse, for richer or poorer, in sickness and health, and forsaking all others, be faithful only to her, for as long as you both shall live?"

"I do," Joe replied with a bright smile on his face. I couldn't help it but smile too; in fact, I don't think the smile has left my face all day. I don't think this smile has left my face all month.

"Demetria, do you take Joseph to be your wedded husband to live together in marriage? Do you promise to love him, comfort him, honor and keep him for better or worse, for richer or poorer, in sickness and health, forsaking all others, be faithful only to him, for as long as you both shall live?" the Priest repeated but acknowledging Demi this time.

"I do!" Demi squealed, causing a slight giggle from the audience. A tear of happiness slid down my cheek and I quickly looked down and pushed it away, hoping no one would notice how sappy I get at these types of functions. When I looked back up, I made eye contact with Nick, my Nick, and he sent a wink my way, showing that he did in fact see my emotions. I stuck my tongue out at him in response.

"By the power invested in me, I know pronounce you man and wife. You may now kiss you bride."

Another squeal came from Demi's mouth as Joe's pulled her towards him and smashed her lips into his. The audience stood up and started cheering and clapping at the new Mr. and Mrs. Jonas. I smiled brightly watching them unite together as one, hoping one day that I'll get to experience that feeling of my own.

Demi and Joe broke apart and started to run back down the aisle, smiling and giggling along to the chorus of cheers. Nick walked toward me and linked my arms, giving me a quick peck on the forehead before we followed Joe and Demi out. Before I could make my way towards dressing room where Demi had been ushered to, Nick pulled on my arm into a different room.

"Nick? What are you doing?" I laughed. He pressed me up against the back of the door and wrapped his arms around my waist.

He smirked at me before leaning in and placing a lingering kiss on my lips. "You look beautiful, you know that?"

My cheeks started to heat up and turn a light pink. "Oh shush." I lightly hit his chest.

"It's true, Mi. I had a hard time taking my eyes off you... you're glowing."

"You're such a suck up." I stuck my tongue out at him. "But for the record, you're pretty handsome yourself. There's nothing like seeing my man in a suit!" I wiggled my eyebrows at him suggestively.

Nick didn't laugh or anything. He just kept staring into my eyes. After a few moments of silence, I spoke up, "Did I say something wro—"

"I want to do this with you, Mi."

"Huh?" My eyebrows knit together in confusion.

"Let's get married, Miley."

I stood there looking at him, waiting for him to crack a smile and show me he's playing a prank on me. But his serious expression never changed.

"I don't have a ring or anything right now, but we'll go get one together. Whatever you want, it'll be yours baby."

"You want to get married?" I asked him, still dumbfounded.

"Yes, baby. I do." He smiled a huge grin at me, as if asking me to marry him randomly in an abandoned room of a church was normal. But for some reason, it was perfect.

"Okay, Nick, let's get married." I smiled so big that I thought my cheeks were going to burst.

Nick mirrored my smile and picked me up to spin me around and plant a passionate kiss on my lips. He set me down before rummaging through his pants and pulling out a pen. "Give me your hand, baby." I placed my hand in his palm. He opened up the pen and start to draw a circle around my ring finger. Once the circle went completely around my finger, he drew an upside-down triangle and connected it to the circle.

"What is this?" I laughed at him.

"Well, I told you I didn't have a ring, so this will do for now. It's even got a diamond on it!" he said and pointed to the upside-down triangle.

"It's perfect," I giggled at him. "We're really going to do this, huh? Get married?"

Nick leaned in and kissed me once more. "Yes, we are, baby." He pulled away from me and grabbed my hand. "Now come on, future Mrs. Nick Jonas, let's go before they send out a search party for us." Mrs. Nick Jonas. Miley Jonas. I think I could get used to that. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Well, this is it. But don't worry! This isn't the end of Niley. I published a new story called Unseen Duty and I hope you all head over to read it. 

Thank you so much to everyone who read my story... I hope you enjoyed living in Nileyland as much as I did. Sorry if this last chapter was kind of sucky, I just wanted some final closure because I didn't like how the last one ended. Once again, thanks for all your support <3