~Chapter 30: Epilogue~

(Emily's point of view)

Life is filled with moments big and small sometimes you know exactly what is going to happen and sometimes you never know who is going to make an impact in your life. I won't lie and say that God put many struggles in my life.

"I'm sorry but the likelihood of you getting pregnant is low Mr. and Mrs. Winston, your uterus is hostile."

Hard times will always come but that's what makes the good moments all the more better. The surprises that are good will be the memories that remember for the rest of your life.

"This is Killian Allen Scott." The Small boy toddled over to us with wide eyes, a boy slightly shorter following closely behind him holding his hand.

Killian looked up at us with bright green eyes, his long dark chocolate hair hanging over one, when his chubby hand moved to move the hair out of his eyes. Revealing a bright grey eye on his right side, he looked at us curiously not taking a step without his brother.

"This is his younger twin Samuel James Scott." The young boy watched us with green eyes, his dark hair cut shorter than his brother.

"Nice to meet you boys." I leaned down, they were just a year old when their parents died in a fire, now two years later they were still left without a home.

"Do you want to be a family?"

Two little angels with no where to go and two parents without any children, the pieces fitting together just as God had planned it. Until one day the dream you never thought you could have finally came true, and your family became whole.

"Nate!" I rushed towards him jumping into his arms with tears in my eyes, "We're pregnant!"

He spun me around the room hugging me tightly to his chest, the odds hadn't been in our favor. Yet nine months later we proved the odds wrong welcoming our little girl to the world.

"We're Pregnant!" Pure childlike joy radiated between the two of us, closing our lips together in a kiss with tears running down our faces.

Carrying a child is a miracle in itself, God's gift to us even if it can be painful at times. Nate bringing me my favorite craving marshmallow fluff and limes, yes I dipped the slices in... You don't mess with a pregnant lady.

"Alana Grace Winston, meet Everly Grace your granddaughter." Tears filled my mother's eyes as she gently picked up the little red head, blue eyes watching silver.

"Oh she's beautiful."

Nate almost cried when Everly spoke her first word, even though it wasn't momma or dada. I'm pretty sure someone else taught her the word even though we told her it all the time.

"I love you Everly, goodnight my angel." I whispered tucking her into bed as Nate and I watched her little eyes close.

"Luv Luv." We both gasped hearing her mutter the word 'love' to us as she gently fell into a peaceful slumber.

"She spoke her first word!" Nate whisper screamed happily like the proud father he was, he had taken after his mother in the parenting department.

The boys absolutely loved their new little sister, they just didn't understand why she couldn't play with them. I caught them trying to throw a foam football at her for her to catch, it's hard to explain to an almost four year old that the baby can't play.

"What do you mean she can't play football? I want her on my team!" Samuel tilted his head watching us slightly.

"No fair mom I wanted her on my team!" Killian shoved Samuel looking towards me with puppy dog eyes, I looked towards Nate wondering if he was going to help at all.