Chapter 11: Bait

Angel's POV:

The alien ran towards Sam and I was about to use my flamethrower to protect her but instead, it grabbed me. I screamed as it snarled at me. "ANGEL!!" Elijah cries.

I raised my flamethrower and blasted it in its mouth

I raised my flamethrower and blasted it in its mouth. It screeched then dropped me. It ran away and jumped up into a vent. I looked back at everyone else. "Come on! We gotta go to Project KG348!" I cry, as I took off running. We all took off running towards the doors that opened. We found some supplies but didn't have time to craft. We ran around and climbed into a vent.

"Okay I think this is the way to the elevator," I say.

"Angel watch out!!" Chloe cries. I looked ahead of me and saw the alien crawling towards me.

"It's in the vent with us!!" Sam cries

"It's in the vent with us!!" Sam cries. I raised my flamethrower and sprayed it with fire. It screeched and crawled away.

"Let's get out of here!" I yell. We crawled out and ran over to the door.

"There's the elevator," Charlotte says. We walked and I pressed the elevator button. We all breathed a sigh of relief as the elevator doors closed.

"Man I hope this next area is easier," Sam growls.

"Easier?! We have a freakin alien hunting us. Nothing is gonna be easier," Miller notes.

"He's right. God I hate this," Kyle mutters.

"Me too. I wanna go home," I say, sadly.

"Guys come on. We're almost done. Let's just trap that alien and be done with this shit," Elijah says.

I sigh and shake my head. The elevator doors opened and we walked out. "Waits, we made it," I say.

"Is it still after you?" Waits asks.

"I think so," I say.