Chapter 13: Tougher Androids

Angel's POV:

After our battle with the androids, me and the gang made our way to the front area where Samuels was at. "Man them androids are not normal," Charlotte says.

"Yeah they didn't even put up a fight," Miller says, with a bored tone.

"Let's just go find Samuels," I say, as I walked over to the reception area. I looked down at the beaten android on the floor.

"Weyland-Yutani synthetic registered. Attempted unauthorized access," It groaned before powering down.

"Serves it right," I mutter. I flipped the switch for the elevator and we went on our way.

"So what do you guys think is gonna go down with Samuels and APOLLO?" Chloe asks.

"Hopefully he can get it to get the androids to stand down. I'm really sick of this whole mess," Elijah says. When the elevator doors opened, we walked out. We came to a hall that led to an elevator lift.

"Malfunctioning...great," I mutter.

"What was that Angel?" Ricardo asks.

"Nothing. Just more shit on this station fucking up," I mutter.

"Looks like we'll have to make our way around," Charlotte says, as she jumped in the railing. We all carefully stepped onto the railing and made our way past the steam machines to the other area. When we safely got across, we stopped to catch our breath.

"As much as I enjoy steam to help open my pores, I don't want to have any high steam on my body," Chloe says. We walked around and came to a new area.

"There's a vent on the other side of the room," Kyle notes. We ran over and he crawled inside. He was gone for a few seconds then he came back out. "Got more supplies but don't bother going in there. The room is very small," He says.

"Let's go," I say. We walked back over to the door and entered a room that had an active security camera and androids laying down on tables.

"We need to sneak past that," Elijah whispers. We snuck underneath the camera and climbed in the vent. It was the easier route since the rooms had nothing but active security cameras and sleeping androids. When we came to the final room, we hacked into the door using the security access tuner.

We found Samuels down the hall in another room. "Ah, it's good to see you kids alive. Listen, APOLLO's security perimeter has been built so that only Seegson synthetics can interact with it," He says.

"Okay?" I say.

"Samuels? How do we get in there?" Elijah asks.

Samuels sighs and says, "Listen, I'm gonna have do some something rather drastic if I hope to connect to APOLLO."

We walked down the hall, hoping to get into the room with Samuels. "Samuels, we can't get in," Charlotte says. Samuels ignored her as he typed on a computer.

"I'm going to use the Reformat Chamber. It's the only option. I've had to divert power from the area to allow me to try," He explains.

"Samuels that's too dangerous!" I cry, as the door opened. We ran in and tried to stop him.

"Yes. Far too dangerous. Wish me luck," He says.