38. Pizza!

"Heeeee." Someone whispered in my ear. "Heeeee. Wake aph!" The person whispered in my ear again. I groaned and turned around. "Go'way." I mumbled. "Naaahh wake aph!" The person said. I turned around and swaid my arm in the direction the voice was coming from, hoping it would hit them. I felt an impact on my arm and someone groan and I smiled. Wait... Where am I? I opened my eyes and was met with the walls of the dressing room. I looked up and saw Luke looking at me with a pout and his hand rubbing his head. I looked around confused. Normally there would be people screaming, yelling, knocking on the door, but now it was... Silent. "Where's everyone?" I asked while rubbing my eyes. Great. Now there's mascara all over my face. "Well, it's 11pm. Almost everybody has gone home by now. Anna told me your mom and her decided to let you sleep and went home already. I nodded and leaned against the rug of the couch, eyes closed. Just at that moment my stomach decided to make noises like the third world war was going on there. "Wanna order some pizza?" Luke asked. I nodded immediately. He got his phone out of his pocket, calling the pizza delivery. "What pizza do you want?" He asked. "Erm... Quattro formaggi?" I said and he nodded. "You sound hot when you speak Italia- Oh hello, yes I would like to order two pizzas..." Luke said and I chuckled. I walked to the mirror and removed my makeup, so it wasn't smeared all over my face anymore. Luke had finished the order and tossed his phone on the couch. He walked to me and hugged me tightly. "I swear my heart almost stopped during the results." He said. I smiled and laid my head on his chest. I closed my eyes and enjoyed the moment. "Well, I'm happy it didn't." I said while looking up at him. He leaned in so our foreheads were pressed against each other. "I'm really happy you auditioned." He said. I was too. It led to all of this. It was the reason Luke and I met again. The reason we could be friends again. The reason he called me his girlfriend. "I'm too." His lips crashed into mine and they moved together in sync. He pushed me softly against the wall. His tongue grazed my bottom lip and I widened my mouth a little bit for him. He pulled my shirt up a little bit and I felt his fingers drawing patterns on the exposed skin, which was making me shiver.

Luke had gone to the entrance of the building because it was impossible for the delivery guy to find us here. Seriously. Even I get still lost here. I plugged my phone into the speakers and sat down on the couch again. I Miss The Misery by Halestorm came on. I played air guitar along with the music until I was cut off by knocking on the door. The door was open, so I saw that it was Luke, wearing the delivery guy's hat. "Pizza for Ms. Mitchell?" He asked. I made a 'Pghhtt' sound. "How much did you pay for the hat?" I asked. He chuckled, closed the door behind him and sat down next to me. "Way too much." He said with a sigh. I chuckled and snatched a pizza box from his hands. He lifted his feet up, so they were on the coffee table. He wrapped his hands around my waist and placed me on his lap while I was making weird 'arcchhh' noises and struggling. I quickly grabbed my pizza and sat it on my lap. Wait... If someone walked in on us they would know... I think Luke felt me tense up. "Don't worry, it's locked." He said and I nodded, relaxing again. "I really don't like being a secret." I said with a sigh. Luke brushed my hair out of my face. "Me neither. But we kinda have to." I nodded. "Tomorrow we have an interview, and they're definitely going to ask about relationships. Calum will tell them you're his girlfriend." Luke said. I nodded. For some reason Elliot came into my mind. "What is Elliot like? Is he nice?" I asked and Luke raised a brow. Okay, now I had to tell him. "He... Kinda flirted with me, and I told him to back off, and then he didn't, and then I told him I have a boyfriend, blablabla." I said. I saw Luke clench his jaw. "But when he knows Calum is my 'boyfriend' I think he'll back off." I said. "Does he do that more often? Things like that?" He asked. I frowned and carefully nodded. "He's just... A creep. Always looking at me, winking when I caught him looking at me..." I said. Luke was running his hands through his hair. "I knew he was bad luck... But he didn't do anything until now, I just... Ugh! I could've sent him home!" Luke said frustrated and I tried to calm him down. "Well, after tomorrow he'll know I have a boyfriend, and for that you can call him out on it. Since Calum is your best mate and all." I said. He thought for a moment and nodded. "Something tells me he won't stop after that." I sighed. "Well, we'll see what happens then." Luke sat down again, running his hand over his face. I looked up at him and he looked at me with those beautiful blue eyes. "I... I love you Skyler." He said. My worried expression turned into shock and after that a bright smile when I heard the words. I leaned forwards, pressing my lips against his while smiling through the kiss. He let himself fall backwards and I was now straddling him. "I love you too." I said. He smiled brightly and put our lips together again, the pizza long forgotten.