chapter 16

zoe's POV

he actually let me stay home which was shocking because he argued with me about it all night last night and this morning when he was leaving he said i could stay home just wow. after a bit i walked to his office and sat around his desk " huh this is like running a business " i did some arrangements for him and corrected some mistakes then came across something that crossed my mind 

his meeting is a trap

how did he not see that

i ran to my room and got dressed into something that is both casual and fierce and since it was getting a little chilly i added my favorite grey coat

i walked downstairs and cassi whistled " damn mami where your fine ass going " i chuckled " take me to the meeting " " why " " its a trap " she froze " how do you know "  " my father is a ceo so i know about busyness stuff since he teaches me how ...

i walked downstairs and cassi whistled " damn mami where your fine ass going " i chuckled " take me to the meeting " " why " " its a trap " she froze " how do you know "  " my father is a ceo so i know about busyness stuff since he teaches me how to run a busyness in case i run my own or take over and i was going through his files fixing mistakes and arranging things when i came across this " i showed her the paper " what the fuck " " yea lets go " " hes gonna kill you you know that right " " i dont care at this point just drive " we took a few guards with us and drove to the building where the meeting was being held. " hi how may i help you " the girl asked and i looked at her " im here to see angel lopez " " im sorry but hes in a meeting right now " " does it look like i give a fuck i need to go to that fucking meet because his life depends on it and i swear if you call the cops ill shoot your fucking brains out now tell me which floor " " last floor to your left " she said about to shit her pants.

" damn i wouldnt wanna mess with you " one of the guards said and i glared at him " dont fuck with a pregnant woman " when we got to the last floor we turned left and i opened the double doors and everyone looked my way in wonder but damien was in shock. i walked around towards him and stood next to him with cassi and a few of the guards a few feet away and damien was watching my every move " which one of you is angel lopez " " who would like to know " the guy sitting across from damien on the left said and i sigh " eenie meanie minnie you " i pointed to the one in the right who was smirking " good eyes you got there girl " he switched spots with the one in the middle " now who are you and what brings you here " i smirked " faker " he raised an eyebrow " this meeting isnt the real one its a trap your an impostor " he chuckled " what makes you say that " " because the name on the documents say aliesso delgado and clearly your name isnt that " he looked at me and smirked " how would you know im not aliesso " " because aliesso is in the hospital with his mother and he has moved the meeting to tomorrow " everyone looked shocked " those documents are fake you wanted to trick damien into thinking hes meeting an angel lopez but in reality hes meeting angel lopez " he had a murderous look in his eyes and stood up " you know nothing you little bitch " damien was about to get up but i held him down looked at cassi and she sigh giving me the gun and i pointed it at the guy on his left

bulls eye

guy on the right

bulls eye

all his members looked scared for their lives " wanna fuck with me again next one will be in your fucking head " i said walking over to him still pointing the gun and he glared at me and i shot his shoulder " the truth jackass " " ok ok fine i faked the papers and made damien think he was meeting me to form an alliance " he stopped " keep talking or the next one goes in your dick " he looked scared and i aimed it " ok ok ill keep talking  i wanted him to sign fake alliance documents but in reality it was a statement saying when he dies he wants me to have the gang and after signing it i would kill him " i smiled wickedly " cassi hes al yours honey torture him but leave him alive just enough for damien to do the rest " i said looking at her as she gave me a sinister smile " with pleasure boss lady " then i looked at a livid damien while saying " as for the rest of you find something else to do get real jobs to to fucking school get a fucking life and as for my gang members wait outside i need to talk to damien " they nodded " yes boss lady " 

that was fucking creepy the way they said it at the same time

i walked up to him and turned his chair so he could face me " ien " " i shouldve seen it " " baby you didnt know " " i shouldve red closely i couldve gave everything away today hell i couldve died " " but your not your still here " i sat on his lap and made him look at me " baby your ok im here now you can drop the boss attitude " he sigh and kissed me " what would i do without you " " probably drown in darkness " he chuckled " ill admit you looked hot being the boss " " i wouldve never have the guts is i wasnt pregnant " " dont blame it on the kid that was all you baby girl " i looked away but he made me look at him " and dont you ever go in my office without my permission " i froze " uh about that i uh was bored and didnt have anything to do and thought why not help with documents and stuff like i help my dad and - " he kissed me then pulled away " shut up and let me finish " i nodded " honestly im pissed about it but im glad you did you not only saved my ass but showed a whole different side of you and believe me when i say this your shy and as sweet as sugar but a dangerous woman when it comes to busyness " i smiled " what can i say it runs in the family " he chuckled " alright im calm now lets go home " i nodded and followed him out.

and that is how our adventure began

and i loved every minute of it 

the end

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

just kidding this rollercoaster ride is not over yet and doesnt stop there and this ladies and gentlemen is just the beginning

(a/n because of work and school i will be updating twice a week which are wednesday and sunday)