chapter 28

(A/N so i have decided to delete his obsession and rewrite it into a continuation of his princess her gangleader but in book two i decided i would switch what damien looks like so that the kid be played by stephen james dont at me on this ok yes i know im obsessed with stephen james but cmon can you fucking blame me anyways holy shit thanks for 13.1k guys i never expected this story to get this many reads hell it has more views then bad boy alpha and that was my first book anyways i will make this a non stand alone story and there will only be three books so to understand it youll have to read it in order )

zoe's POV

i couldnt believe the words the doctor was saying

i had a big smile on my face and put my hand on my stomach and damien well lets just say he wont shut up

we told everyone the news and theyre now acting the same way damien is

hell even his parents are arguing on whether itll be a boy or a girl

honestly im fine with either 

i was cooking diner while everyone was in the living room chatting when i felt arms snake around my waste " you know maybe you should be a housewife " i stopped sturing the cream in the sauce pan and looked at him sideways " in your fucking dreams kingston will i ever be one " he chuckled " im just sayin " " like i said in your fucking dreams and since your here why dont you cut up the vegetables for me make yourself useful for once " he pulled back looking at me in horror " i am not eating those things " i gave him a look " cut them or your on the fucking couch tonight " he nodded and got to work.

after a while we were all sitting on the dining table enjoying eachothers company but damien would not eat the vegetables " damien i swear to god if you dont eat those vegetables i will shove them down your fucking throat " i growled out and everyone looked at me in shock and damien in fear " youre going to eat them right now or help me god you will feel my fucking wrath " he quickly took a bite of the veggies and everyone laughed " same goes for you zack dont think i havent noticed " he looked at me in horror and quickly shoved the remaining vegetables in his mouth as did damien " and since you two decided you didnt want to eat the veggies youre both on dish duty " again with the horrified look " but you know i dont do dishes " zack said and i smirked " want me to call mom over and tell her you dont wanna do the dishes " he quickly got up picking up dishes " uh no need for that ill gladly do the dishes " damien didnt say a word because i know hes afraid of me.

i was laying in bed and damien still wasnt back from his office i sigh and walked there to give him an earful but i found him laying on the couch sleeping with a blanket but looked pained. i got under the covers and laid next to him and as if he knew i was there he wrapped his arms around me pulling me close on instinct. " you should be in bed " he mumbled eyes still closed " why are you on the couch " " because im currently afraid of you and didnt want to feel your wrath because i didnt know how you felt at the moment " i chuckled " lets just go to bed damien you look miserable " he chuckled and got up picking me up as he did and walked to our room and both drifted off to sleep.

next day i was on my phone reading some vampire story on wattpad while cassi was taking shipments to the warehouse and alex went to buy food with city and honestly i feel like somethings going on with those two i mean cmon its been two months already im surprised shes not running to me crying and - nope spoke too soon here she comes looking scared

wait shes scared for what 

" we need to talk " she practically ran to my room dragging me along with her " alright spill youve been anxious for the past three days and im worried " i said sitting down on the bed and she sigh sitting next to me " ok so me and alex have had this thing going on without anyone knowing which im sure youve already figured out by now " " its actually pretty obvious with the looks yall secretly give eachother and im pretty sure yall having unprotected sex and i wouldnt be surprised if you end up pregnant like i did " she didnt say anything " wait are you telling me what i think you are " she sigh " yes im indeed pregnant and i dont what to do or how to tell him and hes already getting suspicious as to why im being a little distant and why im throwing up every morning what if he leaves and doesnt want - " " dont you dare finish that fucking sentence " we heard someone say and saw a shocked damien and furious alex.

he walked up to us and looked at city " dont you fucking dare finish what youre about to say because i would never stoop that low as to leave you on your own its my child too yes its too early to have a child but i dont fucking care hell i dont even care if your parents bitch about it like zoe's parents damien and zoe are happy with it and dont care if theyre still in highschool or too young and you can tell by first glance how in love they are with eachother and ready to start a family and i want that too and i want it with you city you have no idea how much i fucking love you and always have just like damien has always loved zoe youre the only girl i have eyes for and i couldnt ask for a better girlfriend " 

not gonna lie i had tears in my eyes and so did city

" so your not mad " she asked in a small voice " if i was i wouldnt give you this whole damn speech woman now shut up and let me kiss you " she giggled and he kissed her. i looked at damien who was already looking at me and he also kissed me " i fucking love you you know that " he mumbled against my lips and i giggled " yes baby i do "