Trouble at Origin, Part 2

The next morning, Rika wakes up first. She looks at Kage, who is(obviously) still asleep. How are you still asleep? Well, whatever, today is the big day! Rika get up and gets dressed, but then sees Kage is still asleep. She walks over to him, and wakes him up. Kage sits up, still sleepy. "Wakey Wakey, sleepyhead!" Rika says, then realises that he doesn't have any new clothes to change into. "Oh, Kage... Wanna go do some clothes shopping?" she asks, pulling Kage out of the bed. Kage looks at Rika, then says, "I-it's okay! I'll just ask Hansuke for some new clothes. Surely, he should have some clothes for me!" Kage walks out of the door, then asks, "Wait, where is Hansuke again?"

 "Ah, Kage-kun, Rika-tama!" Hansuke says, as they approach his room. "Ah, um... Do you have any clothes for me to change into, Hansuke?" Kage asks, and Hansuke put his hands on Kage's shoulders. "Kage-kun... there is something important I have to tell you, about today..." Hansuke says, serious look in his eyes. "Kage-kun... You... have to go clothes shopping with Rika...." Hansuke then lets go, and joyfully walks towards the kitchen. "I'm gonna go make breakfast!" He says, waving them off. Rika grabs Kage's hands, then leads him out of the front doors. "Wait... what day is it?" Kage asks, confused. "Don't worry, you don't have to worry about school. It's Saturday!" Rika exclaims, obviously enjoying the fact that she gets to spend the day with a childhood friend, even if they don't remember. As they walk towards the shopping district, Rika starts to talk about what she loved doing as a child, in hopes that Kage would remember.

 They get to the clothing store, seemingly one of the best in the area. Upon entering, the clerk immediately bows his head. "Rika-sama! It is very nice to see you on a day like this! And with a boy, no less!" the clerk says, a hint of excitement in his voice. "Ah, It's nice to see you too, Takagi-san!" Rika says to the clerk. The clerk then looks at Rika expectantly. "Well, am I right!? Are you two...?" He asks, seriously wanting an answer. "No, it's not like that... I am just here to buy him some clothes." Rika says. Takagi looks at Kage, then has an idea. "I have just the thing for him! Follow me, please!" Takagi grabs Kage by the jacket, then starts to drag Kage towards a small corner in the shop. "Please wait here," Takagi then walks away. Rika, who didn't follow them when Takagi dragged Kage into the corner, approached. "Enjoying your little shopping trip yet?" She asks, a slight smile on her face. Just then, a grey jacket flew over to her, then wrapped around her.

 Rika flipped on the jacket's hoodie, leaving only two glowing red eyes. Once again, it seems like she is talking on the phone. A couple of moment later, she, took the hood off of her head. She had a very concerned look on her face. "Well, Kage-san... I have to go now... After you are done, please come back to the mansion immediately!" She then quickly goes out of the door. Takagi comes back with a pile of clothes, then stuffs them into Kage's hands. "That looked pretty urgent... You should get going!" Takagi started to push Kage towards the door. "W-wait! Are you sure these are going to fit!? What about the money!? Don't I have to pay you!?" The questions started pouring out of Kage's mouth as he was getting pushed out of the store. "I had measured you the moment you walked in, so yes, I am sure that these clothes are going to fit you." Takagi said, before adding, "I know that you are going to be in battle soon, so I also prepared some clothes for battle, and while they won't be like armor, their shadow quality is strong, so you don't have to worry about tearing them. Also, since you are friends with Rika-sama, you can have those clothes free."

 Woah, this guy is amazing... Kage walked back to the mansion. He knocked on the door, and a couple of seconds later, It opens. It is Hansuke. "Ah! Kage, you're back! Breakfast is ready for you, so go ahead and eat!" Kage walks into the dining area, and is hugged immediately. "Kage! I thought you disappeared!" The voice is very familiar... It's Hiroko... "Hiroko, how did you get here!?" Kage asks, surprised. Hiroko then gets into a very detailed explanation. "Well you see..." She starts.