Trouble at Origin, Part 3

A few minutes after the whole Tatsuo introduction...

 Everyone is called to an assembly, held at the theater. Standing up on the stage was Tastuo, standing tall. In the vip seats was where the rest of his men, Yoshiro, Rika, and the Shadow Master himself were. "Well, as you all know, your precious Shadow Master's wife was taken away from her husband a couple of years ago. Now, we are here to return her, but on one condition: Win the tournament. See? Simple!" Tatsuo then turns around and says, "Bring her out now!" The curtains open, and a big man can be seen leading a woman onto the stage. She is a woman of average height, green hair, put up in the same style as Rika's. She wear rectangle glasses. "Now, we only took her away from you shadows to make a superior child," Tatsuo says. "We have succeeded in doing so." 

 "Bring him out as well!" Tatsuo commands. Another big man walks out onto the stage, leading small child, around seven years old walks out onto the stage. Though young, this child has a very dangerous vibe to him. "We have already decided to include him in the tournament..." Tatsuo says, excited. "Now, you may have noticed that this child seems dangerous.... Well, it's because he in the spawn of me and this woman over here." Tastuo says, pointing towards the woman with green hair. "He is very efficient in both light, and shadow move sets!" Tatsuo says motioning the boy over. "How about a name, young one?" Tatsuo asks the boy, who nods, then looked out at the rest of the people in the theater. "My name is Katsu Kudo," The boy says in a small voice. A few 'awws' can be heard throughout the theater. Then he starts to speak again. "I am waiting for any one of you to fight me, not that any of you would be formidable." He says, but this time, instead of a childish voice, his voice is almost demonic.

 There a few people that rush to leave the theater, and some more people that rush to the bathroom. The sounds of vomiting can be heard, until Tatsuo starts to talk again. "Alright, so I will now call out names, and those people will be required to compete in the tournament." Tatsuo takes out a piece of paper from his pocket. "First off, that idiot boy, Kage." Tatsuo, motions for Kage to get on the stage. Hesitantly, Kage walks onto the stage. As he look out into the audience, he only see blank stares. Then, Tatsuo continues. "Next up, the little girl who I kneed in the stomach." Daz gets onto the stage, and stands next to me. Uh, my name is-," Daz says, before getting interrupted. "Next, that other idiot boy, Hansuke." Hansuke also walks onto the stage. The three of them awkwardly stare out into the audience, who just stares back at them. "I have already chosen the one who will fight Katsu. Drum roll please!" Tatsuo says, then when he sees that no one is doing the drum roll, he says it again, this time yelling.

The audience does the drum roll, and Tatsuo starts smiling. "All right, the one to die at the hands of Katsu is..." Tatsuo says, and the drum roll ceases. "Kage!" Tatsuo announces, grabbing Kage's hand and thrusting it in the air. "Wait! There is no way  I am fighting a little boy! I don't want to hurt him!" Kage protests, earning him a punch in the stomach. Tatsuo then kicks him across the room, and knees Daz in the stomach. "Can you get me the door?" Tatsuo said to one of his men, who returned with a door. Tatsuo grabbed the door, then faced Hansuke. He then shoves Hansuke away with the door. "I will allow you to choose the rest of your competitors." Tatsuo says, then exits the stage. "Good luck." he says, as he leaves the theater with the rest of his men, Yoshiro, the Shadow Master, the green haired woman, and Katsu.

 Kage picked himself off of the wall, then met up with Daz and Hansuke. "What was that all about?" Kage asks, and the rest of the group approaches. Then he realizes that there was one person missing: Rika. "Where's Rika!?" Kage asks, looking around. Just then, Kage's jacket unwrapped itself from Kage, and Rika's jacket wrapped itself onto Kage. Kage flipped the hoodie on, then heard a voice. "Kage, i'm glad you are okay, but please. You are the leader now, so whatever you do, please create a team. The first requirement is that, there must be ten people in the team, So please, choose wisely, and win. The second is that the tournament is taking place tomorrow. They not only took my wife, but they also took my daughter. Please, do your best. You are my only hope." Just then, Kage realized something: That was the Shadow Master's voice...