Parting...

After the tournament, back at the mansion...

 Saki sits down, worried. She gets back up, walking towards the door, and opens it. "I'm going home, c'mon Kei onii-sama!" She says, opening up the door. Kei gets up, and also walks to the door. Once outside, they slam it closed, and start walking home. Hiroko walks up to Kage, and tugs on his sleeve. "What's up, Hiroko?" Kage asks, and Hiroko looks at him, concern in her eyes. "You should probably go talk to her..." Hiroko then pushes Kage towards the door. "Alright, alright. I'll go and  talk to her..." Kage opens up the door, and is caught by surprise. On the other side of the door, is Saki. Saki looks at Kage, surprised look on her face. "Oh good! I needed to talk to you, Saki!" Kage says to Saki, who then says, "M..me too." Saki grabs Kage's hand. "Y-you see, I still need to show you that one place that I said I was going to show you..." She begins to lead Kage, who is just following along. Finally, Saki stops in front of a store. "Wait here, Kage!" She goes inside, coming out a few minutes later holding a small container with cake in it. "Th...this is a snack for us to eat when we get there!" Saki then grabs Kage's hand once again.

 Suddenly, Kage feels a little tap on his shoulder. Kage turns around, causing Saki to stop. They see Hiroko, accompanied by Shika standing behind them. "Kage, we were thinking, and I think it would be better If you brought us, too. You know, because we are girls, and we might be able to help you... you know." Hiroko says. Shika comes closer to Kage. "Y-yeah! We will be like... support!" She says, then quickly gets back behind Hiroko. "Alright, well thank you!" Kage says, as he starts gently pushing Saki to start walking. They all begin walking as a group, following Saki. She stops once again. This time, they are in some sort of forest. "We're here!" Saki says, excitedly. Kage, Hiroko, and Shika all look around, confused. "Wait, so why did you take us here? This reminds me of the tournament." Kage speaks up, and the other two nod. Saki looks at them, sad look in her eyes. "I think that was Tatsuo's plan..." She then sits down.

 After a second passes, she happily gets back up, grabbing Kage's hand. She starts leading him somewhere, the other two following behind. Finally, she stops. "We have to wait here a while, then you will see why I like this place so much!" She says. Kage notices through the few places the sun would have shone through, that it was nighttime. A few seconds later, small lights start  floating up from the ground, glowing like a thousand stars. They all look up in awe, as the light flicker in and out of existence. "This is why I like coming here! Sorry I couldn't have shown you anytime sooner, Kage." Saki says, and Kage says, "Not at all! This was worth the wait!" Saki smiles at Kage's words. Just then, Saki remembers the cake. "I'm sorry, Hiroko  and Shika, I only got enough for Kage and I. I didn't know you were coming..." She says. Hiroko looks at her. "No, it's okay! You showing us this spot was just as sweet as cake!" Hiroko pats Saki on the back. Saki blushes at the sound of Hiroko's calm voice.

 Saki opens up the container, taking the cake, which was cut in half, and giving a piece to Kage. "Nah, It's okay. You should give it to those two." He says, and Saki nods in agreement. Though she gives it to the other two girls, she feels sort of hesitant. I'm not sure if I want to, though... I got this for Kage! She still gives it to the girls, then pulled out two forks. "S-sorry! I only got two forks, so..." Saki then turns to Kage. "What do you think we should do?" She asks, and Kage answers. "Well, do whatever you think would be best. If you think you should share the fork, then do it. I'll look away, so then it is less awkward..." Kage then turns away from the three girls, staring up at the tiny lights floating around him. Hiroko and Shika look at each other, awkwardly. Finally, Hiroko grabs the fork and cuts off a piece of cake, offering it to Shika. "Alright Shika, say 'ahh'..." She says, and Shika obeys. Hiroko inserts the fork into Shika's mouth. Saki look at the other two girls and gets an idea. She scoots closer to Kage, taking a piece of her cake onto the fork. "Ahh!" She says, holding it in front of Kage's mouth. Kage opens his mouth, and Saki inserts it. A few seconds later, Kage realizes what just happened.