Pretty When You Cry

This is the already the third chapter! I just wanted to specify that in the next parts of the story there will be probably a couple of events that could be triggering for some so be aware. I don't plan to over exaggerate the dramatic side at all but in case you are sensitive i just wanted to make that clear! This chapter is safe tho, hope you like it!

Etsu's POV

Shimizu's Apartment

10:15 p.m.

I tie my long hair into a ponytail while taking a look in the mirror to make sure that my little red dress actually makes my breast stand out even more, i know boys drool over it. The soft ash-blonde locks fall on my naked back while i put on my some black high heels and cover my lips with a scarlet gloss. I knew my date would have been late, he is never on time anyways and i don't mind, i'll wait for him because i'm sure he will come, just like every other time. When the doorbell finally rings i blow away some of my perfumed hair that keeps falling over one of my shiny amber eyes and then i open the door with a smile.

"Take-chan, please come in, my parents are already gone."

His kind yet distant tone is in complete contrast with my cheerful and confident one, still he looks absolutely amazing as he usually does, so effortlessly beautiful and attractive that it's almost unfair.

"Hey babe, sorry if i'm a bit late, did i make you wait for long?"

I close the door behind him as he enters the big apartment in which he has been many times before, i can tell from his face that something is bothering him, his clothes smell of cigarette and he only smokes when he's annoyed or after fights. Im glad it's obviously not the case of the second option since the pretty visage is completely untouched and there's no sign of wounds or bruises.

"Don't worry, dont worry Take-chan. It's only been a couple of minutes, i was getting ready in the meantime so it's totally fine!"

I lied. I prepared my clothes and makeup in advance and spent the rest of the time adjusting my look while waiting, he doesn't need to know that though. I lead him to the living room hand in hand and give him an even wider smile as i then cross my arms on my chest making my boobs look even more huge which, of course, he notices.

"Jeez i'm an idiot, such a stunning beauty was waiting for me and i took so long to arrive... you look breathtaking tonight Etsu-chin."

I wink at him playfully, glad that he realized all the effort i put into getting ready for our dates, and then handle him a glass of champagne i opened up from my father's reserve. I think my parents already know that a boy is coming over every time they leave the house, but as long as it's the school representative and a good guy they probably don't worry too much about me. They trust me a lot, perhaps too much, but i'm able to take care of myself just fine, it's always been like that.

"Aw thankyou Take-chan! I have to compete with many other girls after all... the whole school seems to be chasing after you and your locker is full of love letters pretty much every single day."

"Hey, hey, hey. You're the one complaining? I've got myself the most precious princess in the whole world. Do you have any idea how many guys would try to get your phone number during break time if i wasn't always by your side!"

In the moment he mentions the last part a vague upset expression appears on his face while he starts sipping on champagne and biting his snakebite imperceptibly, as he does when something's on his mind. I put my glass back on the counter and my smile slowly fades away from my mouth, then i sit right next to him as i start teasing by stroking through the black hair with my thin fingers.

Unravelजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें