Come Out And Play

Hello Everyone! This will be chapter six! it seems to me like i've written so much but actually this is just the beginning of the story! Anyways in this chapter i'll introduce the first POV of one of my favorite characters so i hope you'll enjoy reading it!

Hoshi's POV

Fukumoto High School (class 2-G)

8:00 a.m

I storm into the classroom basically panting, i'm still holding a can of monster energy in my left hand while rubbing my eyes with the other, my wavy pink pigtails somehow resisted the long run too school. Everyone notices me immediately, i've dyed my school uniform a light shade of pink and it looks way cuter now, theoretically i'm not allowed to do that but since my brother is the institute representative it shouldn't be that big of a deal. I'm far too sleepy to deal with all those people after streaming all night so i simply wobble towards my desk and let myself fall on the chair exhausted. I bury my head in my arms trying to rest a little more before lesson starts and when i wake up again we are already right in the middle of first period.

"Everybody find someone to work with, we are studying in pairs this week, it's a group project!"

I sigh, i wish my nap could have lasted at least a bit longer, i'm so tired that my brain is probably still asleep and it's quite likely that i'll be that one person in the presentation that doesn't do anything at all but takes the merit anyways. Suddenly though i feel more awake than ever, i was so busy sleeping that i didn't even realize he is sitting right behind me and doesn't have anybody to work with! I turn around with an excited smile, leaning forward on his desk.

"Do you have a partner already?... I-i mean for the project o-of course!"

"No."

I can only see one of his sparkling emerald eyes since the other is covered by the dark brown hair but i'm pretty sure that he's not looking forward to the work in groups.

"So... is it okay if we study for it together?! I think it would be so cool! We could get to know each other better!"

"No."

I tilt my head a little and rest it on the palms of my hands while leaning even more forward on the boy's desk, everyone would be happy to work with me because i'm a funny type but he looks completely uninterested.

"Come on! It will be fun!... oh wow, what happened here?!"

I notice a couple of plasters placed right above the boy's cheekbone and don't hesitate much before pressing one of my fingers right on it. He flinches and i immediately retract my hand quite mortified.

"It's none of your business, leave me alone."

"But you can't work on a group project alone
Seiya-chan!"

"I don't care. And it's Mochizaki-kun for you."

I pout imperceptibly and start sipping on my energy drink, he's definitely not gonna get rid of me so fast, plus i'm always bored in class and it would be amazing to have someone to play with.

"Well, maybe you and i can study this alone... together?"

"what does that ev-... No! I already said no!"