BLOODY HELL ~ THOMAS!

A/N- Heyyy guys! hope you all are doing fine.

Now me and my friend have a sirius question- If a person is a crank and he/she doesn't realize it. And when they are making out with someone, they leave hickies. So would the person who gets the hickies turn into a crank or not?  [Yes we have too much free time in our life. Sorry not sorry!]

*********************************************************

I woke up to a weird feeling in my stomach. I sat up and realized that my monthly visitor is here again! YIPPEE! Gosh! How much I love these days... not!

I hate this! Every second of it! I mean you're basically dying! How can you not hate it?! Then there are mood swings and cramps. UGHH! These are going to be some long days.

I turn my head to see Tommy lying in his hammock, looking so peaceful and cute. I decided to tend to my woman problems and wash my hammock before he sees me like this and freak out. So, I picked up a tampon and my hammock and went to the washroom.

After tending to my needs and doing my chores, I went down to the breakfast. To my surprise, the sun was fully risen and almost everyone was at breakfast. I went down and saw Teresa, Newt, Chuck and Thomas already sitting at the table. Since, Minho [Teresa's crush] was nowhere to be seen, I'm guessing he left for the maze. I took my plate from Fry and went to sit down.

"Hey guys!" I tried not to sound like a girl who was in the middle of life-crisis.

"Hey [y/n]!" They all greeted in unison.

"Hey honey!" Thomas stood up kissed me on the cheek. I smiled and went to sit down. Unfortunately, a cramp decided to show up at that time, classic. I winced slightly. They all looked at me concerned.

"I am fine. Everything's fine!" I gave a fake smile.

That seemed to be convincing for everyone, except Teresa. Teresa has always been my best friend since the day she arrived. I could never lie to her. We decided not to tell any boys about our 'monthly visitor' other than Alby.

She gave me a look which said, 'Is it what I think it is?' I carefully nodded. Good for us, no one seemed to notice our little secret conversation. After I nodded, she immediately stood up, confusing everyone.

"I'm gonna be right back." With that she left, not before giving me a mysterious wink.

"What was that about?" Thomas asked clearly suspicious. I wanted to tell him so much, but I decided against it. "How am I supposed to know?" I replied simply.

Teresa came 10 minutes after that with a cup in her hand. She set the cup in front of me, "Hot chocolate for the lady!"

"Thank you so much Teresa! You're the best!" I replied with tears in my eyes.

"Sweetheart, are you crying?" Tommy asked worryingly.

"No, something got into my eyes. I'm alright." ABSOLUTE LIES! My stomach felt like it would explode any second. IT WAS LITERAL AND FIGURATERAL HELL!

"Aren't you supposed to be in maze?" I asked changing the subject.

"Well yeah but Alby gave me the day off so I could spend it with you!"

"Really?" I tried to sound excited, but all I could feel was pain.

"Great! But I have to work, right Newt?" I looked at Newt knowing, he'd start giving "Order and rule" speech.

"Yeah! You've already taken many days off. No more till next greenie-" He was cut off by Chuck spilling my hot chocolate on the table. CHUCKIE HOW COULD YOU?!

"BLOODY HELL!" Newt cursed out loud.

"Bloody hell it is!" I murmured to myself, but everyone heard. While, Chuck, Thomas and Newt gave us a confusing look, Teresa and I burst into laughter clearly thinking that periods ARE indeed 'bloody hell'.

To tell you that the rest of the day was weird will be an understatement. Thomas decided to help me in the gardens. Due to the mood swings, I would shout at him for no apparent reason and one time he yelled back, and I had a weird breakdown kinda thingy bringing tears to my eyes.

I was just glad today is over. Or so I thought.

I was sitting at the table with my friends when suddenly Gally comes and sits down with us.

"Hey greenie!" He said addressing to Teresa. "Heard you're trying out for a builder tomorrow. Here's a piece of advice - save yourself the trouble and probably work as a slopper. I mean, a girl can't be a builder, can she? They are so weak." He snickered.

Oh no, he shouldn't have made that comment. "Well, I think if she can carry a freaking baby in her for 9 months and deal with boys like you, she's pretty strong. Stronger than any guy, I daresay."

I slowly stood up and went directly in front of Gally looking him dead in the eye, ignoring the slowly forming crowd around us.

"I mean, there must be a reason that girls have to deal with that stuff, maybe it's because girls are whole lot stronger than any freaking guy in the world because you have no idea what a girl puts up with-" I was cut off as Teresa slammed her hand on the table.

I slowly came back to senses and realized I had spoken too much. "I'm sorry. I gotta go." With that, I ran off towards the deadheads.

This was too much for me. We are already stuck in the centre of a maze which has monsters waiting to kill us. Even if this wasn't enough, gladers like Gally are always there to bully us and throw rude or sexist comments. AND THIS UTERUS WAS KILLING ME, LITERALLY!

I was so lost in my thoughts that when I heard rustling I jumped and let out a squeak.

"Don't worry it's just me!" I looked up only to be met with Thomas's eyes staring into mine worryingly. "I'm sorry for what happened back there. I didn't mean to say too much."

"It's okay. It's the truth anyways. Girls ARE stronger than boys and they don't have to fight them to prove that." He gave me a loving smile and I couldn't help but smile back.

"Thank you. At least someone isn't sexist."

"You wanna talk about what happened back there?" He asks as he sits down.

"It's like I said. There are some things that girls have to deal with. So, one includes 'periods'." Oh mama this is awkward, I took a deep breath.

"It comes back every month, well unless you're pregnant, but that's worse. So, at this time of the month our uterus AKA our baby box basically sabotages our life for almost 5-7 days or sometimes longer."

He looks like he's about to say something but I quickly continue. "So this 'monthly-visitor' has some friends too, like stomach cramps and mood swings. You don't wanna hear about it, believe me."

"Is that why you were acting strange all day?"

"Yep, that's it."

"Why didn't you tell me sooner?"

"I didn't want to worry you."

"Well, no matter what you do, I'm gonna worry. It's my job as your shucking boyfriend." I blush at his reply and hide my face in his chest. I feel his chest vibrate as he chuckles.

"Is there anything I can do to make you feel better?"

"Cuddle with me." I look at him with the best puppy eyes I can make and he yet again chuckles and carries me to the girls' hut, which we don't really use.

He lays me down on the bed and slides in [He slither-ins. I know that was lame] next to me. I lay my head on his chest as his wraps his arms around me. I slowly fell asleep with a small smile on my face. I had the best boyfriend in the entire shucking world.

***********************************************************************

Another note- Hope you guys enjoyed it!

Now answer our bloody question [if you don't know what i am talking about then please check the top] and if you already have answered it, thanks for your contribution!

xoxo- the awesomest people you will ever meet!