DEAL ~ MINHO!

A/N- This meme is my spirit animal coming to life, lmfao.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Set In Paradise Babes*

"I need your help!" Minho whisper-shouted as he sat next to me.

"You interrupted me!" I gave him a glare.

"You are just literally staring at the ocean dude." He returned back the glare.

"I was doing some deep thinking." I huffed.

"Oh, [y/n], you gotta have a brain to think, which you don't have." He gave me a smug look.

"Shut up bitch." I retorted, "What do you want?"

"Oh shit, ya about that." Minho rubbed the back of his neck awkwardly, "I would do whatever you say but please don't say no to what I am about to ask."

"Huh? What is it?" I raised my eyebrow. If he got so nervous, then it might be Sirius. [I would never stop making these]

"Ummm... Can you pretend to be umm" He looked at his feet awkwardly, "... my umm... gi- girlfriend?"

"WHAT?!" I shrieked so loud that he visible flinched and we earned some looks from the people nearby.

"Pleaseeeeee" He gave me his best 'puppy face', "You know I won't be asking this unless I had to!"

"Okay, first of all, stop doing whatever weird-ass expression you are doing and secondly, are you crazy boy?"

"Look me and Fry made a bet that I could make you my girlfriend and you know I hate losing, so, pleeease help me out. You can then proceed to breakup with me after a few days. It's a win-win situation, pleaseee!" He completed his rant.

"Alright but what do I get from this deal of ours?" I raised my eyebrow yet again.

"You get to call me your boyfriend, duh. And who don't wanna date this piece of art?" Minho rolled his eyes while gesturing to himself.

"I don't. Anyways, give me a good deal or otherwise this" I motioned between us, "is off."

"Alright shank, I would give you a good deal." He stayed silent for two minutes.

"Umm... Minho, are you going to speak or..?"

"Wait, I am thinking." He scrunched his nose in concentration.

"Oh yeah, take your time. Doing stuff for the first time can be pretty hard."

"Ha ha ha, very funn- AHA!"

I jumped at his sudden outburst, "The shuck?"

"I got it! I would ask fry to make your favorite dish if you agree to our deal." He smirked AGAIN. He knew how much I love food.

"Minho, you can do better than that." I laughed.

"Alright, three times. I would ask Fry to make your favorite dish three times, whenever you want." Well, food IS bae <3 <3

"Okay." I extended my arm, "So, let's shake on it."

He took my hand in his and smirked, "We have a deal."

**** MY FAVORITE PART OF ALL STORIES ~ TIME SKIP ****

It has been almost a month since Minho and I started 'fake-dating'. Yeah, I know our deal was supposed to end by now but the thing is I have actually kinda umm... fallen for that shank. Pretty cliche huh?

Yes, I know it is stupid of me but I couldn't help it and now I can't bring myself to end what we have, even though it is only 'fake'. I am thinking about confessing tomorrow. May the odds be ever in my favour.

"Hey [y/n]." Minho sat next to me looking excited.

"Hey. Why so chirpy today?" I looked at him. Bro, he is sooooo cute. [Uhm, sorry, inner fangirl coming out]

"I gotta tell you something." He said while smiling. Wow, he hasn't been this smiley since... well, since I don't know, a long time probably.

"Okay, go on." I couldn't help but laugh too.

"Umm... you remember the girl that came to paradise a few weeks ago? Alex?" He asked and I just nodded my head.

"Yeah, well umm... I like her. Like A LOT." Minho blushed while the smile that was plastered on my face was wiped off.

"Umm... what?" I looked at Minho, hoping this was just a bad dream and right now, someone would come and wake me up from this nightmare. SOMEONE WAKE ME UP RIGHT NOW!

"I like Alex, [y/n]. So I don't know can we break up tomorrow? The time for our deal is up anyways and I promise I am going to get Fry to cook your favorite food whenever you want." He answered still smiling. Shit, I had different plans for tomorrow.

"Ye- yeah." I put on a fake smile, "Yes sure. I mean the time is up anyways." I gave him a nervous chuckle.

By now, a pool of tears was forming, so, I turned away from him and said, "I gotta go. See you tomorrow Minho."

"Yeah, okay. Bye!" He called after me.

I went to my room and just fell face down on my bed and before I could even process it, tears were flowing even though I was feeling completely numb. Worst. Feeling. Ever.

The only guy I ever liked had fallen for someone else. Great! Why is life so cruel? UGH

I cried until I eventually fell asleep still dreading the coming day.

*** THE REAPING DAYY [THG REF BABYYY] ***

I didn't come out of my room until diner - until I was supposed to go and sabotage the only relationship I have ever had in my life.

I went and sat next to Minho and made sure some people could listen, "Umm... Minho, I need to talk to you."

"Yeah sure."

"Umm.. I think we should break-up."

"What? Wh – why?" Because you want to, you fucking idiot.

"It's just not working out, I am sorry." And before I could even realize it, tears were flowing uncontrollably, "Sorry, I will go." And I went back to my room, plopping on the bed as I let the tears flow.

Few minutes later, I felt someone come in.

"Hey [y/n] that was great–" Minho stopped when he saw me crying.

"[y/n]... I really don't know how to comfort a crying person, so, umm... why are you crying?"

I sniffed, "It's nothing, you should go."

I was leading him out of my room when he stopped and turned me around, "No. First you tell me what the shuck happened?" He looked in my eyes with a concerned expression.

"YOU, YOU HAPPENED! You know I didn't use to care about you even like 1% but now? Now, all I can care about is you. I know we were just 'fake-dating' but my feelings for you became real and that is what happened." I answered back while looking into his eyes.

"Thank god." He sighed.

"What? Have you gone crazy?" Did I hear correctly?

"Nope. I don't actually like Alex. I like you but I thought that you were doing this only for the sake of the 'deal', so I thought to set you free cause what was the point if you weren't happy? And I thought this was the best way. You know that line 'if you love someone let them go', sooo..."

Hearing this, I leaned in to close the gap between us and he happily obliged.

We finally broke the kiss, "You are an idiot." I smiled.

"But I am your idiot." And he smiled back.