Hogwarts {AU} ~ Minho!

A/N - SOOO THIS IS THE STORY WE HAVE BEEN WORKING ON FOR QUITE SOME TIME! [the others will be up soon!]

OUR FAVORITE FANDOMS - HP X TMR CROSSOVER IS FINALLY HERE BABES <3

---------------------------------------

Your house – Slytherin ; His house – Ravenclaw

[If u aren't a Slytherin, u can most definitely imagine your house and if u don't know what the heck the houses are just roll with it, honestly tho why don't you know your house? But anyways roll with it babes.]

BTW babes, you both are in your fourth year! Enjoy bishes!

-----------------------------------------

I was sitting in the last class for the day, listening to Miss. McGonagall telling the class about a group transfiguration project that we have to complete by the end of the week.

Great, just freaking great. I have to do a whole bloody project with some idiot. This is gonna be a long week.

"So class, I would be making the pairs -" Miss. McGonagall stopped when he walked in, ugh, that biblical buffoon. 

Captain of the Ravenclaw quidditch team, with his oh-so-perfect body and ego more big than the quidditch grounds. Oh, I hate him!

"Mr. Minho this is the second time you have come late to class. Should I perhaps transfigure one of your friends into a watch? So, you would be here on time rather than prancing around with them." McGonagall said as laughs escaped from the students but were soon hushed by McGonagall's 'death glare'.

Minho just laughed, "Sorry that I am late Minnie, I didn't wanna come."

"That's it. You, young man, are getting a detention today. Also, 10 points from Ravenclaw." McGonagall said with a stern look.

"Fine with me" Minho said absent-mindedly and shrugged.

McGonagall gave a tired sigh, "I can't with you. Now go sit next to [y/n]"

I really wanted to cry out against her decision but I knew that further resistance would result in nothing other than points being taken from Slytherin.

Minho plopped down next to me and gave me a small wink, "Hey [y/n]"

I said nothing, I know better than to waste my time talking to that idiot.

"Oh, ignoring me, are we?" He asked in a mocking tone.

"If you were as smart as you claimed, you will figure it out yourself." I answered back in a hushed tone.

I couldn't concentrate through the whole lecture as Minho kept making snide comments about different stuff. After almost one hour of unbearable blabbering from Minho, McGonagall finally ended the class.

"Alright now, for the project, you will pair up with the person sitting next to you. And with this, we end today's class. You all may leave."

As a few people said "yeah" or celebrated being partnered with the person next to them, I groaned, "Noooooooooo" as I started packing my stuff.

"Oh come on [y/n], I ain't half as bad as you think I am." Minho said with a cocky grin as he too started packing.

"Yeah right, 'cause you ain't half as bad, you are twice as bad." I said with an eye-roll. I took my books and started leave, only to be followed by Minho.