THE WINK [TST] ~ MINHO!

A/N - From TST! I know I post Min-min a lot and it's because I am OBSESSED with him. Sorry not sorry!  E n j o y !

----------------------------------

*Minho's POV*

"Great plan Thomas, let's just see what the man has to say... Reeeally working out for us." I said sarcastically as we hung upside down from the ropes.

We should really stop listening to his advices 'cause they almost always get us killed. And I swear to grievers if I die, I am gonna come back and haunt his ass forever.

"Shut up Minho." Thomas responded, "Maybe I can reach the ropes." Thomas grunted as he tried to grab hold of the rope. That slinthead.

"Enjoying the view?" Jorge walked in. What did this shank want now? Wasn't hanging us enough?

"What the hell do you want?" I asked.

"That's the question." He answered, "You see, my men want to sell you back to WICKED, life has taught them to think small but I am not that way and something tells me that you aren't either."

What the shuck is this shank talking about?

"Is the blood rushing to my head or is this shank making no sense?" I asked as Jorge gave me a glare.

He pointed his stick at Thomas. What's up with him and the stick anyways? Is it for making a fashion statement or what? Cause if it is, it's a horrible one.

Jorge continued, "Tell me what you know about the ri-"

"Hey Jorge!" He was cut off by a girl who walked in. My breath hitched in my throat for a second.

She was gorgeous, no, scratch that, whatever's more gorgeous than gorgeous, that was the word to describe her. She had [y/h/c] and beautiful [y/e/c] eyes.

Jorge muttered something along the lines of, "Oh my god" and then turned towards her, "[y/n] I told you not to come in." He gave her a stern look which she shrugged off as it was nothing. I like her.

"Yet here I am." She said in a matter-of-factly tone.

"You do realize that if you keep disobeying me, I will have to kill you." He emphasized on the word 'have'.

"Aww Jorge, you won't kill such a precious human being." She batted her eyelashes as Jorge rolled his eyes at her. Damn.

"Now, are they giving you the information?" She nodded in our general direction.

"They would have if you hadn't interrupted me, hermano." Jorge answered with a sigh.

"Uh-huh" The girl – [y/n] – replied, squinting her eyes in a way that read 'Yeah, sure. Whatever'

She continued, "Look if they don't. Just point your gun at the girl's head and the guy in the middle - Hey brunette!" she pointed towards Thomas, "What's your name?"

"Th-thomas." He stuttered. Pfft... doesn't even know how to impress hot girls. He should take some lessons from me.

"Yeah, 'Thomas' would give you all the information you need." She answered with a small smile.

"How do YOU know that?" Jorge looked at her with a questioning look.

"Oh, it's easy to spot. He is whipped for the girl." She simply shrugged and smiled.

Oh boy, if I could go and fist bump her right now, I would.

I could swear to shuck everyone except Thomas and Teresa were fighting to urge to laugh their asses off.

"Wh- what? No I am not!" Thomas defended himself while turning red at an alarming rate.

"Oh Tom-tom, bless your delusional heart." [y/n] laughed.

Oh damn, her laugh was so amazing and contagious that I had to fight the urge to laugh too.

She turned around to leave, She was just gonna leave when she called back, "Hey Jorge!"

Jorge turned around to look at her with an expression that probably read as 'what do you want now?' and said, "What?"

"Try not to kill the Asian, he's cute." She winked at me and left.

Let me repeat- SHE. WINKED. AT. ME!

Holy shit, If I survive this, I swear to any god up above that I am gonna shoot my shot with her.

----------------------------------------------------

That WAS cute ig. Idk I just thought how I would act if I was there instead or Brenda and this scenario popped up in my head! Hope y'all liked it!!

Also ik this was a very small chapter but i have recently lost motivation to get ish done.

Peace Out Chickalitas!

Xoxo - the awesomest people you have met!