ALIVE ~ GALLY!

A/N - Okay people, so this chapter is veryyyy fluffy but this meme was too good to not be added. I mean are you kidding me? This IS EFFING GOLD LMFAO!

------------------------------------------

Fear.
That's the only thing I felt while sitting in a van, kidnapped by a few masked men. I had no idea where we were going, possibly to our shucking deaths.

This is over. Back to WICKED. No Minho, no freedom. These were the only thoughts racing through my head.

Suddenly, the van came to a halt and we all were thrown out of it.

"WHERE IS SHE?!" I saw Jorge punching a man shouting this followed by Brenda running towards him, trying to calm him down. Then I heard a voice. His voice.

"Calm down! We're all on the same side here." I've heard that voice too many times to not recognize it. I couldn't believe what was happening.

No he had died right in front of my eyes.

I have spent too many nights crying, calling out his names in desperation. I froze just hearing his voice. The world suddenly stopped around me. Everything felt blurry and I couldn't breathe properly. I knew it was him. IT HAD TO BE HIM BUT HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE!? I took deep breaths wanting to calm down.

I heard Thomas say, "Who are you?"

The guy removed his mask. It was him. Really him. His short blonde hair, green eyes and his intimidating look. No shucking way, he died.

I knew I had to stay strong, so I forced the tears in the back of my eyes. My boyfriend, or should I say ex-boyfriend, the love of my life, was right there, not dead.

"Gally?" An accented voice called out, as stunned as me.

"NO, no, no, no, no. Y- you had died, r-right in front of m –my eyes" I stuttered terribly, still refusing to believe that it was him but it was my Gally.

"I didn't die even though you guys left me to die." He answered back, still not looking me in the eyes.

After several punches and bruises on his face, Gally led us down the hall explaining us how he survived. He hadn't really died and was rescued by some people. He HADN'T died and we left him, I feel disgusted at myself.

All this time, he couldn't meet my eyes. Hell, he couldn't even look at me. How could he though? After where we left off things?

We met us with Lawrence, a crank. He told us that 3 could go for now. So, I, Newt and Thomas followed Gally in a sewer, which smelled horribly, I might add. But that's not what was bothering me.

He's really here! I thought.

After exiting the sewer and climbing up the staircase, we saw our way in. Teresa. That traitor, just looking at her made my blood boil.

I looked over to see Newt and Thomas deep in conversation, so I went to the edge, looking down into the dark abyss, anything to stop my mind from thinking about anything and everything happening around us.

Maybe I should just jump. At least it'll save me from the awkwardness. I thought and laughed lightly at myself.

"Hey." Someone said to me. I looked over to find Gally looking down at the ground, refusing to meet my gaze yet again.

"Hey" I replied.

"How have you been?" He finally looked up but still not meeting my eyes.

"Besides, the fact that we escaped WICKED, were running from creatures that feed on human, escaped WICKED yet again, and probably have a death wish to come here yet again, yeah I've been great." I chuckled quietly. I didn't even realize how dark that sounded till I saw the look on Gally's face.

"I'm sorry." He stated and finally met my gaze. Regret, pain and sadness. I could see it in his eyes that he wasn't lying, he really was sorry.

"It's not your fault you know. It's WICKED. It's all them. Ruining lives, relationships. Everything." The 'our' part was silent. Ruining our lives, our relationships, our everything.

"But, Chuck-" I hushed him.

"He's in a better place now. He is with the others: Alby, Zart, Ben. He didn't deserve that, he deserved freedom and relief from all the pain. He finally got it." I had tears streaming down when I finished. I took a deep breath and started,

"I'm sorry too. I didn't know how you felt till Teresa betrayed us. I shouldn't have broken your trust, I shouldn't have betrayed you. I shouldn't have let you go, it's my fault, I shouldn't have gone with Thomas and the others, leaving you behind. It is my fault -"

He cut me off by pulling me into a hug and digging his face into the crook of my neck. I could feel his tears soaking my t-shirt as mine did his.

"It's not your fault." He said, his voice muffled by my T-shirt. "I was afraid. I'm a coward. Thomas was right. I didn't want things to change. I was afraid of the real world, I was afraid of bringing my hopes up. I didn't want to lose something I never even had. They controlled me. They made me go into the maze after you guys to kill Thomas. I got stung. I'm so so sorry." His voice cracked.

The boy who was the most intimidating person I've ever met, the boy who I loved so dearly, looked so vulnerable. My heart clenched for this boy.

He wiped his tears and pulled away. He took my hands in his, looking me in the eyes.

"I love you [y/n]. You're the best thing that happened to me in this ruined world and I know you that there is no way that it is true but, do you still love me?"

I looked him in the eye and a small smile found its way on my lips, "I never stopped."

In that moment, I knew that everything would really be okay, as long as I am with him.

------------------------------------------------------

Idk how this chapter was? Hopefully, fine?