8)Break up

Minho:

"What is wrong with you?" I mumbled, sitting on the bed, as my vision got blurry due to the pool of tears forming in my eyes.

"YOU GODDAMN KNOW WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT!" Minho yelled at me - his face flustered and hair messed up – making me jerk back a little at his outburst. He usually never lost his cool around me, even if he did, shouting at me is a first.

Right now, Minho and I were in our room, fighting over a misunderstanding. He thinks I am cheating on him with Ben.

"NO I DON'T. YOU ARE JUST TALKING BULLSHIT MIN!" I yelled back as I stood up from the bed, blinking away the tears which were threatening to fall.

"REALLY? I AM TALKING BULLSHIT [Y/N]?!" The expression on his face was terrifying as he took agonizingly slow steps towards me, his tone still harsh, "I KNOW WHAT I SAW OUT IN THE DEADHEADS!"

Ben had asked me to come to the deadheads and I had gone with him, thinking he had to tell me something about the maze or something as we both are runners but he had different plans.

When we had gone there, he had suddenly grabbed me and kissed me, leaving me startled and that's when Minho showed up and thought I was cheating on him.

"YOU CHEATED ON ME WITH ONE OF MY CLOSEST FRIENDS?!"

"HE WAS THE ONE WHO KISSED ME MIN!" The tears, which had been waiting for so long, finally fell down my cheeks as I continued, "I THINK OF HIM LIKE MY BROTHER!"

"DON'T LIE TO ME." He yelled as he walked right towards me until I was cornered, my back to the wall with him right in front of me, his hands on my either side, trapping me there.

"Don't lie to me [y/n]" His tone softened and he dropped his head in defeat, not meeting my gaze. His eyes got watery as his shoulders slumped.

I have known him for more than two years but never had I ever see him crying.

"I swear I am not lying Min." I muttered as I slowly brought my hand to his cheeks but he pushed it away.

"Go away [y/n]" His voice sounded utterly defeated as he moved sideways and gestured to the door.

"Min -"

"NO. Leave [y/n]." His voice turned stern as he pointed towards the door, his eyes still not meeting my eyes.

"This is a misunderstanding -" I started yet again, the tears were now flowing uncontrollably, but he gave me a stern look.

"I don't wanna listen to that crap. Leave." He walked to the bed, sitting down as he put his head in his hands.

"Fine" I breathed, wiping away the tears which had escaped, "You believe what you wanna."

I took a second to even out my breathing and I continued as I looked to where he was sitting, "Can't believe I ever loved a jerk like you. We are done."

Everyone has limits and this was mine. I am not gonna sit around while he disrespects me and acts like a dick. We are through.

He finally met my gaze and I saw regret in his eyes for a moment but it vanished as soon as it came and I just walked away, closing the door as I left.

I wiped whatever remaining tears were there. I am not gonna cry over someone who doesn't even love me. I just walked without any idea of where I was going, I was ready to go wherever my feet would carry me.

It's his loss. I lost someone who didn't love me but he lost someone who did love him.

Newt: