Wingman In The Glade ~ Thomas!

A/n - Here comes Thomas's part. I know i am posting too much but I had written these ages ago and wanted to post them forever!

[Y/bf] - Your best-friend.

-----------------------------------

We were working in the gardens when {y/bf] looked at me with eyebrows raised, "Okay, so when were you planning on telling me?"

"Huh?" I didn't even bother looking at her 'cause she is always asking me the most weird questions.

"When were you planning to tell me about your crush on Thomas?"

I looked at her face so fast that I was surprised that my neck didn't get sprained, "Wh- what do you mean? I don't- I don't have a crush on Thomas." I looked around, hoping no one else heard when I noticed that the only people still working were me and her.

"Oh bitch please! You like him and I can tell that by the following facts." She stopped working and faced me.

"There are facts?!" I am pretty sure that by now my face looked so shucking red that it would put Zart's tomatoes to shame.

"Uh-huh." She shook her head vigorously, "Exhibit A- As soon as it is the time for the runners to return back, you keep looking at the maze doors every two seconds. Wait, let me repeat, EVERY. TWO. SECONDS."

"What? No I don-"

"Shhhhh.... I am not done yet. Exhibit B- You are always laughing at his lame jokes which aren't even like 1% funny."

"His jokes aren't lam-" I started to defend myself when she cut me off.

"Seriously?! Yesterday he told us 'What do you call a crying sister? A crisis.' And you laughed like there was no tomorrow."

"That was a funny j-"

"No, no it wasn't." she shook her head, "Exhibit C- You are always twirling your hair around him and laughing candidly, which is basically flirting."

"When did I do tha-"

"Look bro, here is what the thing is. You like Thomas, A LOT!" I was just gonna contradict her when she said, "And don't even try to correct me. You know you like him, just admit it already!"

"Alright, fine. I really can't with you." I took a deep breath, "I like Thomas."

"See, that wasn't hard to say!" She gave me a smirk.

"Look it doesn't matter 'cause he doesn't care. Alright?"

"Who said he didn't care? And even if he doesn't care, it is my moral obligation as your best-friend and wingman, to make him care." She gave me an evil smirk and stood up.

Oh no! I know that look, she is up to something, "Oh no [y/bf]. Don't do anything stupid!" I looked up at her.

"I won't!" saying this she started walking towards the deadheads.

"Where are you going?" I yelled after her.

"To create a plan!" Oh no, what is this shuck-face gonna do now?

********* TIME SKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY FRYPAN'S RESTRAUNT *********

I was resting near the deadheads when I felt a tap on my shoulder. Oh god, people don't even let me rest in peace [that sounded wrong.]. I opened one eye and looked at the person, "What happened now[y/bf]?"

She said nothing. She just put a piece of paper in my hand and went away, "You seriously disturbed me for a piece of paper, you shank?" I yelled after her.

"It's an important piece of paper, ya dumb shank." She yelled back no even bothering to turn around.

I opened the note, 

'Meet me in the slammer @7. We need to talk about 'you-know-who'.

Xoxo, your bitch'

What the shuck?

******** TIME SKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY WINSTON'S BLOODHOUSE *******

It was soon 7 and I started walking towards the slammer. When I got there, I saw her standing there.

"Hey, what's up?"

"You are late, get in the slammer." and she me pushed me into the slammer. As soon as I went in there I saw Thomas quietly standing in the corner.

I turned towards the door just in time to see [y/bf] locking the slammer, "[y/bf] what are you doing? Are you crazy?!" I whisper-shouted.

"Possibly." She gave me a small smile. {MARVEL REFFFF}

"How did you even get the keys to the slammer?" I raised my eyebrows.

"I have my ways babe but now enough about me. Let's talk about you guys." She gave me a innocent smile. By now, even Thomas had come to the door.

"What do you mean?" Thomas looked just as puzzled.

"Look, the entire glade is done with your budding- romance."

"OUR WHAT?!" We said unison.

"Please don't even try to tell me that I am wrong." A long sigh escaped her mouth, "Look people, the whole glade knows you have feelings for each-other and we have become tired of your bullshit. So I came up with the plan to lock you guys here, in one place where you can't run away, until and unless you don't decide what to do about your situation."

"We don't have a situation!" Thomas face was now a deep-red shade.

[Y/bf] scoffed, "Bless your delusional heart dude. Now, enough with the chit-chat. Let's get to the point- Thomas do me a favor and go out on a date with [y/n]."

"Did you just ask him out for me?" I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS SHANK! SHE IS EMBARRASSING ME! WHY WOULD HE WANNA GO ON A DATE WITH ME?!

She shrugged nonchalantly, "Someone had to do it. So Thomas, what's your answer? Wanna go or not?"

"Ma- maybe." He stuttered, looking at the ground.

"Hon, it's 'yes' or a 'no', not a 'maybe'." [y/bf] sassed him.

"Sure, I guess. I would like to go out with [y/n]." He looked at me. WHAT DID HE SAY? DID THOMAS LITERALLY AGREE TO GO ON A DATE WITH ME?! OMG! I THINK I AM GONNA FAINT. WHAT IS HAPPENING?!

"Ok, so it is settled. Tomorrow, [y/n] is free at 7 and Thomas, if you are not, better clear your schedule. Okay?" She opened the slammer and let us out.

"Ok." Thomas nodded and looked at me with a smile and I gladly returned one back.

"Ok, I don't feel like third-wheeling, so I will just scoot off. Good that?" And saying this [y/bf] turned around and left, humming a strange tune to herself.

"So why didn't you tell me you like me?" Thomas broke the silence.

"Why didn't YOU tell me?" I asked with my eyebrows raised.

"You got a point." He rubbed the back of his neck awkwardly.

"Of course I do." I got on my tippy-toes and gave him a kiss on the cheek, "See you tomorrow." I started walking towards my hut.

"Ye- yeah. I- I will um, I will see you tomorrow." He called after me and I blushed at the thought of him.

-------------------------------

Cute or nah?