CHAPTER 7

Elena POV
We went to go get ice cream after Chloe was released from the hospital. We arrived back home and I said by to my mother as she drove out the drive way. I waved with a smile and she disappeared down the road. I locked the door and sat on the couch and rubbed my eyes. It was almost dark outside because Chloe had been in the hospital most of the day. I walked upstairs to the kids playing with there toys.

Elena: bed time, bath. I said smiling

Mateo: aww. He said disappointed

Elena: come on. I say picking him up and putting him on the bathroom sink.

Chloe: do I have to take a shower

Elena: no, not today

Chloe: yay! She said skipping into her room

I laughed and put Mateo in the bath. I washed him and I heard Mattia walk in the bathroom. He walked up behind me and slapped my butt. I closed my eyes in frustration and I heard Mateo giggle.

Elena: stop. I sighed

Mattia: why. He said looking in the mirror and taking out his contacts

Elena: children

Mattia: good why to learn. He said chuckling

Elena: time to get out. I say lifting Mateo out the bath

I grabbed a towel and wrapped Mateo in it. I dried him off and helped him put on his night clothes. We walked in there room and I tucked them in.

c&m: good night mommy

Elena: good night. I said during of the light

I walked in the hallway bathroom and cleaned out the tub so I wouldnt have to do it tomorrow. It took me about 20 mins then I was done. I walked downstairs to turn on the pool lights and I had the biggest headache of all time. I walked in the room and saw Mattia with no shirt on, just sweats messy hair and I guess he put his contacts back in cause he wasnt wearing his glasses. N e ways the whole messy hair, no shirt, and sweats was a massive turn on, and he knew that.

Elena: what are you doing? I said taking out my bun

Mattia: nothing. He said looking up from his phone

Elena: okay then, go to your guess bedroom

Mattia: okay wait

He got up and put his phone in his pocket. He looked at me with a smirk and walked in the bathroom. He rubbed his yk against my butt like he did at the pool. He got by the toilet and started using it.

Elena: really?

Mattia: what?

Elena: you couldnt have waited?

Mattia: why

Elena: well im using the bathroom

Mattia: so you havent seen this. He said shaking his yk

Elena: okay

I got out the bathroom and shut the door behind me. Weirdo. He walked out with a smile on his face and sat at the end of the bed. He sighed loudly trying to get my attention. Then again. And again.

Elena: what Tia!?

Mattia: nothing. He said laughing

Elena: i swear you are the pettiest guy ever

Mattia: how. He said laying on my lap

Elena: leave me alone and go to your room

Mattia: no

Elena: please

Mattia: mm, no

He sat up and his hair was even more a mess he looked at me and stood up. His height for some reason also turned me on too. He walked out the room and waved bye. No please dont leave.  Then he left, great.