CHAPTER 39

Elena POV
I could feel his tongue on my neck and it felt nice. I was running my index finger up and down his back and he was cupping my boobs with his hand

Elena: uhh Kai. I moan softly in his ear

Kairi: you like

I nodded quickly.

He was slowly taking of my top and my bra was left on. I arched my back so he could take off my bra. He threw it somewhere on the floor and just admire my body.

Kairi: hot asf. He said with a smile

I began to take off his shirt and he was hot, but not as hot as mattia. He took off my shorts and and he was rubbing my clit through my panties. I was gripping the sheets and was moaning softly.

Elena: ahh Kairi. I moaned softly

He was going faster then he pulled off my panties. I was fully naked and he was too. He started to e-

Elena: oh shit Kairi!

He started to eat me out. His tongue was explore all around and it was just amazing. His tongue was flicking all on my clit and he stuck his tongue in me and his two finger. I could feel his two fingers curl inside of me and it increased the pleasure.

Elena: uh- ugh

My eyes were rolling to the back of my head and I threw my head back. I was gripping onto his hair which was flopped everywhere. He started to suck on my clit and my legs were shaking. He gripped my thighs so my legs couldnt shake anymore.

He looked up and me and I smiled back at him. He came back up and ripped open the condom with his  teeth and I just bit my lip. I could feel the tip of his dick touch my folds and then he stuck it in without warning. It was painful and pleasing at the same time. I arched my back and moaned.

Kairi: damn. You're tight asf. He groaned putting his head in my neck

Elena: f-faster kairiiii. I moaned loudly

He started to go faster. I dug my nails in his back and closed my eyes because of the pain. He flipped us over so i was on top. I started to ride him and he held my waist and controlled me.

Kairi: ugh shit Elena. Faster!

I did as he wished. I started to go faster and my legs were really shaky and numb. My hands were on his chest as I bounced up and down.

Elena: shit you're so hard inside me. I dirty talked (gta action)

I just saw Kairi roll his eyes back and I could see every sweat drop on his forehead. I stopped bouncing and leaned down to kissed him. He grabbed the back of my head and he kissed me back.

Kairi: all fours. He said breathing heavy

I obeyed and got on my knees. I leaned down a little so he could reach and he stuck it in me. He grabbed my waist and controlled me. He was slamming himself into me and I could feel my butt cheeks moving/jiggling. I laid my head on the pillow because I was tired and wanted to sleep just it felt so good. Kairi slapped my bare ass and I moaned.

Elena: ugh. I moaned

Kairi: whats my name?

Elena: k-kairi. I stutter

Kairi: no its not. He slaps my ass harder

Elena:ugh. I moan louder "da-"

I could even speak anymore just moans escaped my mouth.

Kairi: what. Is. My. Name. He said slapping my ass in between every word

Elena: daddyyy, I'm gonna cum! I practically screamed

Kairi: go!

We both came at the same time and I collapsed on the bed. Kairi got next to me and my legs were very numb. My pussayy was sore and I was very tired.

Kairi: that was fun. He chuckled still out of breath

Elena: mhm. I hummed

Sorry I had to😂😂