CHAPTER 80

Elena POV
I walked downstairs and I sit on the couch. I toss my head back.

Elena: i hate myself. I whisper

Mateo: hate is a strong word. He said

Elena: yeah but when its the right time to use its not so strong

Chloe: hi mommy. She said with a smile

Elena: hey baby. I say returning a fake smile

Chloe: is daddy up?

Elena: yeah, I'll come with you

We walk upstairs and I open the door.

Elena: oh shit! Sorry!

I shut the door and my eyes were- I- I really dont know how to react.

Elena: come on lets go downstairs chloe

Chloe: but i wanted to say something to daddy

Elena: daddy is busy right now

I was so pissed why the fuck-

Mattia POV
Oh shit! Stupid ass. Elena....just walked in on me masturbating....to malan. She is really going to yell at me. Maybe even do worst, maybe even not say anything. I put my dick back in my pants and go take a shower. I get out and my hair was wet and i had no shirt on just sweat shorts. I walk back into the room and i see Elena in the room. She look like she was doing her makeup. I try not to make eye contact with her because it would be awkward. She gets up and she had on gray tights, black crop top, straightened hair, makeup, lip gloss, and he nails just made it better. I could feel myself getting hard. I just wanted to mess up her hair, mess up her lip gloss and take off all her close and give her head.

Elena POV
I could see Mattia looking at me.Great😉. Now i can show him wtf he is missin' he wants to say hi to other bitches and masturbate fine do that but he is missin' out on everything he did before. I got my jean jacket and my phone. I pretend to smile at it if someone texted me.

Mattia: where you goin Elena?

Elena: just for a drive I'll be back. I smiled

I walked to the car and got in. I wasnt going anywhere because i had no where to go. But with being the petty person i am im just going to pretend i got fucked. I was going to drive around new jersey for 6 hours and vibe, time to myself and music. *3 hours later* i have been getting texts from Mattia all day. It was 6:39pm and I was going to go home at 9 because that when the kids are asleep just to make it better. I went to the store and bought a boys hoodie and mans cologne because im extra petty and i got to cover up my tracks. If i fucked someone i smell like them.

mi amor❤
Where the fuck are you?!

mi amor❤
I'm calling you!

Incoming call from mi amor❤
Answer                   decline

To make it funny i answered and then declined. I was going to run around so I would be sweaty. I ran for like 30 mins around the park and I was pretty sweaty. I got back in the car and drove back to the house. I messed up my hair, messed up my lip gloss, put on the sweater and cologne. Oh cant forget fake hickeys. I got out the car and opened the door. I saw mattia on the couch and he jumped up and pushed me against the wall.

Mattia: where the fuck have you been?!

Elena: idk smell me. I say with a smile

Mattia: whos sweater is this?! And why do you smell like that?!

Elena: well we all have things we like, right? I say pushing him off me

He pressed me against the wall again. He looked at my neck which had fake dark big hickeys. I put my hands under his shirt and his breathing became heavier and his eyes were filled with hunger. I run my nails down his stomach and his grip on my arms become lighter and his body loosens up.

Elena: im your weakness. I whisper in his ear

I walk away and smile at myself. When did i become so bold. I like this me.