CHAPTER 21

*next dayyyyy*

Elena POV
I woke up and felt really sick I hadnt felt this sick since....i actually dont know. I got up and the room was spinning. I sat by Mattia feet and laid down.

Mattia: you okay?

Elena: yeah just dizzy

Mattia: okay

He sat up and kissed my lips. I closed my eyes and rubbed my head.

Mattia: am I still taking Mateo and chloe to the mall?

Elena: ofc, why not?

Mattia: just asking, time?

Elena: uh....11:37am

Mattia: okay I'll go wake them up

Elena: okay

I got up and got dress. I really wanted to go to the convenient store and get Reese's and sweetish fish. I hate sweetish fish but it's whatever. Mattia and the kids had already left. I got in the car and drove to the store.
(You and Mattia have two cars)
I got to the store and bought some stuff.

?: hey are you Elena?

Elena: yeah, who is asking?

?: one of my friends told me about you, hi I'm Mar

Elena: hi Mar

Mar: would you like to go have a drink at starbucks with me?

Elena: well I dont know you soo

Mar: please we can get to know each other

Elena: okay

Mar had a weird vibe to him. We got into my car and drove to a Starbucks.

Mar: so how have you been and stuff

Elena: fine, being a parent is hard

Mar: wait! You're a mom?!

Elena: yeah. I said with a chuckle

Mar: you look....nice

Elena: thanks

Mar: np

Mar POV
I had the viagra in my pocket and I was just waiting for her to turn around or have to use the bathroom.

Elena: so you have a job anywhere?

Mar: no, just live with my girlfriend

Elena: oh that's nice

(So this is getting boring in getting to the good part)

She was now taking me to her house. This bitch is so easy. I haven't put the viagra in her drink yet so im doing it when we get to her house. *5 min later* we got to her house and it was massive. Ofc her boyfriend is Mattia. We walked in and I saw kids toys on the floor and it was really quiet.

Elena: sorry for the mess

Mar: its fine

We sit at her island and she offers me a water. I say yes and she also get a glass. Yess. She sits in front of me and we talk for awhile.

Mar: when will Mattia be home

Elena:h-how do you know mattia lives here?

Mar:uh- he is famous, plus you guys are the most popular couple on Instagram and shit

Elena: oh yeah I keep forgetting about all that. She smiled "im going to the bathroom"

Mar: alright