CHAPTER 72

Elena POV
Mattia was asleep on the couch and I was finished cooking.

Elena: mateo, Chloe food! I yelled

They ran downstairs and Mateo still had on my glasses. I took them off his face and put them on the counter. I woke up Mattia so he could eat. I wasnt hungry just was on my phone.

Mattia: what is this?

Elena: food

Mattia: hm. Im not hungry

Elena: put it in the fridge then

He got up and put it the fridge and walked upstairs. I was bored out of my mind and had nothing to do.

Mateo: im done

Chloe: me too

Elena: okay y'all wanna go to the arcade tomorrow

Mateo: yess!

Chloe: yess please

Elena: okay we will go. I laughed

I grabbed there plates and put them in the sink. They walked upstairs and Mattia was on his phone. I walked in the bathroom to take a shower. Once I got out i had the towel wrapped around me and I saw mattia laying down watching tv. I rubbed my face and went to get clothes out my closet.

Elena: you okay Mattia?

Mattia nodded yes.

Mattia POV
I really dont know why but all day I have been upset. I dont know why but something has been getting on my nerves just dont know what. I sit up and elena was about to sit on the bed but I needed my glasses cause I couldnt see the tv.

Mattia: could you get me my glasses?

Elena: mhm

She grabbed them and gave them to me. I laid back down and she just went on her phone.

Elena: oh shit. Im going to go put the kids to bed

She got up and put the kids to bed. I got on my phone and I got a message from Alejandro.

Curious Alejandro
Hey ik we really dont talk but you wanna go to the bar with me tomorrow?

Mattia
Sure when

Curious Alejandro
Uh around 3pm

Mattia
K
Read at 10:28pm

Elena walked back in the room and she looked really tired. She turned off the light and got in my arms. I rubbed her shoulder and she fell asleep. It was really hard for me to even get tired. I think the whole cynthia thing got me messed up. I calm down and play with Elena hair. I fully lay down and she was laying on my chest. I close my eyes and felt a cold breeze on my face. I open my eyes and it was nothing there. I re close them and fall asleep.

Hello

GOOD THE FUCK BYE-