Curse of Love (Part 1)

Keith, CJ Suki, and Priscilla were taking a class on holidays.

Poppy, the teacher, made an announcement, "Class, for your next big assignment, I want you to create a visual to show to the class that represents a big moment in the history of love holidays, like Hug Day, or any other holiday like that. This project is due by Friday. Good luck."

When the bell rang, CJ asked her friends, "Which holiday do you think we should create a visual for?"

Priscilla answered, "Whatever we choose, we had better come up with the most mind-blowing visual that ever will be."

Keith said, "Well, let's do some studying."

***

In the Pop Village library, the kids went through every book about the holidays of love.

CJ asked, "How about we just hug each other for Hug Day?"

Priscilla said, "Not amazing enough."

Keith asked, "How about we toss each other around for Catch Your Friend Day?"

CJ answered, "No. I'm not exactly a good catch. I don't want anyone to get hurt."

Priscilla then found something, "Hey, look at this. There used to be a holiday called, 'Lovesick Day'. It used to be a holiday about Trolls who were crazy in love, but it stopped. How about we try and bring it back?"

CJ said, "That's a great idea!"

Keith said, "Yeah! So, what visual should we make?"

Priscilla went deeper into the book, "Here's something. Apparently, this holiday got started because of a love potion. It even has the recipe."

CJ said, "Sounds good to me."

They all then got to it.

They grabbed the ingredients as they read the recipe.

"Take a tuft of cloud..."

They borrowed one from Cloud Guy.

"...a bright rainbow's glow..."

They used a vacuum to suck the color off a rainbow.

"...stir with a dove's feather..."

They plucked one off of a nearby dove and stirred the mixture with it.

"...fast, not slow.

Serve it to two Trolls who aren't in the know."

After they got the potion ready, the kids wondered who they should give it to.

CJ then came up with an idea, "I got it! My Aunt DJ and King Trollex! They're already dating, so maybe this might just boost up their love a little bit and not make things awkward."

Priscilla said, "Good idea. And, we could gather Queen Poppy, the other Pop Trolls, and maybe even some of the other Troll tribes to witness history being repeated."

They all then got to it.

***

The kids set up a picnic lunch in the middle of Misty Meadows and waited for DJ and Trollex to show up.

Finally, DJ Suki came and Trollex with TBDB.

When they did, DJ asked, "So, why did you need us to come here again?"

Keith replied, "We found this new fruit punch recipe and we need you two to taste-test it for us. To see if it's good enough to share."

Trollex replied, "Ok. But, why do we both have to taste it?"

Priscilla replied, "You know how a lot of people want a second opinion."

DJ and Trollex looked at each other for a minute and then said they'd do it.

The kids then went to hide in the bushes, and took TBDB with them.

TBDB asked, "What are we doing?"

Priscilla answered, "We're about to watch history be repeated."

As they did so, they were approached by the Trolls they had invited.

Poppy asked, "You guys, what are we doing here?"

Barb said, "Yeah, and why are we hiding in the bushes?"

CJ replied, "We've found the perfect visual for our project. And it's about to happen in a few seconds."