Curse of Love (Part 3)

TBDB said, "Let's hope it works. Otherwise, we're gonna have a new Queen of Techno who can't even focus on her surroundings."

Poppy went to the couple, "Hi, DJ. How are you?"

DJ replied, "I have a one true love."

Trollex also said, "I have a one true love."

Barb said, "Yeah. We noticed."

Poppy then said, "Gosh. You two are so in love, the next thing you know, you'll be getting married."

Both slightly shouted, "Married?!"

Prince D said, "That's right. Married."

Both then looked into each other's eyes again, "Married."

TBDB, Branch, Keith, and Prince D started to drag Trollex away.

Keith said, "Of course, if you're gonna get married, you'll want to pick out a really nice diamond for your...shmoopy-doopy, pookie-pie."

Trollex then ran out like crazy, "DIAMOND!"

DJ was frantic for a moment, "Shmoopy!"

Poppy, Barb, Essence, CJ, Priscilla, and Delta stopped her.

Barb said, "Don't you think you should start looking for your wedding dress?"

CJ said, "Yeah, you'll want to look your best for your...honey-bunny snuggle baby."

DJ then also ran out like crazy, "DRESS!"

Poppy then said, "Now, we just need to keep them apart. Boys, you keep Trollex busy. Me and the girls will do the same with DJ. Remember, they can't see each other for one hour."

***

Poppy had Satin and Chenille make as many wedding dresses as they could.

DJ took one and Queen Essence said, "That looks nice. Better try it on though."

They then pushed her into the dressing area with the other dresses.

Delta said, "Better try them all on just to be safe."

Barb looked at the clock, "Ok, 10 minutes down. 50 minutes to go."

***

At the jewelry store, Trollex nodded at every ring shown, but the boys just said things that made them sound unfit.

"Nope."

"No."

"Not that one, either."

"Too shiny."

"No. Something less...shiny. DJ deserves the best."

TBDB asked Branch, "How much time do we have left? We're running out of ways to make diamonds sound bad."

Branch answered, "We've still got 25 minutes."

They all turned around and saw Trollex was gone.

Keith asked the seller, "Where's the king?"

He said, "He made his choice and went out the back. Said something about needing to see his...shmoopy-shmoo."

The boys gagged.

The boys raced to find him.

Branch said, "You two do what you can to slow him down. Me and Keith will go to Satin and Chenille's and warn the girls."

Prince D and TBDB then went after Trollex to try and stop him.

They tried tying him to larger and heavier things, but somehow, his unconditional love gave him the strength to pull even a house.

***

Keith and Branch made it to the girls.

CJ and Priscilla saw them.

CJ asked, "Where are Prince D and Beat Drop? Where's King Trollex?"

Keith said with very little breath, "On...his...way. Gotta...keep him...out of...pod."

CJ and Priscilla looked around and noticed two shovels.

***

Prince D and TBDB still tried to stop him, but to no avail.

They saw that they only had two minutes left.

Keith, CJ, and Priscilla saw.

Keith shouted, "Move away!"

TBDB shouted back, "He'll get to her!"

CJ shouted, "Let him go!"

Prince D and TBDB did just that and once they let him go, Branch leapt out at Trollex and both went down a pit.

They all looked at the clock and Priscilla said, "One more minute and the spell will be broken!"

But, Trollex shouted, "Shnoopy-doo!"

DJ heard him, "Sweetums?!"

DJ broke out of the dressing room with a wedding veil on and ran outside.

The whole group tried to keep them from looking into each other's eyes, but DJ just ran right through them and crashed into the pit...the moment the minute was up.

TBDB frantically said, "Please be normal! Please be normal!"

Trollex and DJ looked at each other for a minute.

Everyone waited anxiously for them to say something.

DJ finally asked, "Am I wearing a wedding veil?"

Trollex said, "Yes...Are we sitting in a hole in the ground?"

DJ said, "Yes...Hey! Can anyone explain why we look like we're getting married at the bottom of a pit?"

The kids then explained how they gave them a love poison and how they both went nutty.

Poppy said, "Maybe from now on, we don't test out strange potions on other people just to get an A on an assignment."

The kids said, "You're right. We're sorry."

Queen Essence then said, "And you can think about how sorry you are when you help King Trollex catch up with his royal duties."

DJ asked Trollex, "Does that seem like a fair punishment to you?"

Trollex said, "Yep. I'm just glad that this relationship is back at level moderate. I don't think we're ready for a bigger commitment just yet."

Everyone then shared a laugh.