Rescue

When Mae and Jiren returned, Goku was waiting for them along with Vegeta and Bardock. Mae looked at Jiren before looking at the group with a curious look.

"I found Broly," Goku told them. "He's on a planet far from here. I can barely feel him, but I think I can reach the planet."

"That's good!" Mae exclaimed. "We'll be able to save him."

"Why do you care so much about him?" Vegeta asked. "Last time we faced him he went beserk and nearly killed us and the planet."

"Yeah, true," Mae said, "but he's not a bad guy."

"She's right," Goku nodded. "I'm sure you get that feeling too, Vegeta."

"Hmph," Vegeta scoffed and crossed his arms. "I only care about destroying both Frieza and Cooler."

"Well there's a good chance we'll run into them when we go to save Broly," Mae pointed out. "Im curious if those other two people are with him."

"Oh right! That girl with the green skin and the older guy," Goku remembered. "Maybe. I can't tell if anyone else is with him. I can only sense Broly."

"Let's not waste time," Mae narrowed her eyes. "Might as well go now."

"I'm coming too," Bardock spoke up.

"I don't think that's a good idea," Mae lowered her head. "You should stay here and protect Earth."

"What?" Bardock was taken aback. "No I want to fight. I can use Super Saiyan Blue now."

"That form takes a lot of energy, you'd just be in the way," Vegeta told him.

Bardock looked like he wanted to punch the saiyan prince but when he saw the look on his son's face he sighed. "Fine, I'll stay here in case those bastards return."

"Jiren, you should stay too," Goku said. "Help my dad keep Earth safe. Besides your energy is too powerful. We might not want to alert them we are there right away."

Jiren looked like he was going to argue. Mae put a hand on his arm. "Don't worry, I'll be with dad and Vegeta."

Jiren stared at her, "fine. But if things go bad you best call me."

"Okay, I willl," Mae promised.

"Let's go then," Vegeta said impatiently.

Goku nodded and used instant transmission to bring himself, Vegeta, and Mae to the planet. It was a baren planet with rocks and mountains. When they arrived they could feel Broly somewhere under the surface.

"So are we gonna sneak our way through?" Mae asked the older saiyans.

"Why bother?" Vegeta asked. "They probably already know we are here."

"I'm not sure," Goku looked around. "I don't sense Frieza or Cooler around."

"Yeah me neither," Mae said.

"Probably terrified," Vegeta smirked.

Mae thought about how confident Cooler and Frieza were when they came to Earth. "...Maybe."

"Either way, it doesn't matter," Goku said. "But how are we gonna get down there. I don't see a door or anything."

"What about instant transmission?" Mae asked.

Goku put his fingers to his forehead before shaking his head. "I can't get a good read."

"Damn," Mae chewed on her thumb nail. "Guess we have no choice." She held a hand out and blasted the ground.