Rematch

Mae brought her hands up as Broly charged forward. She blocked his first punch but he ended up getting her in the stomach. She retched before bringing her leg up to kick the berserk saiyan in the face. Broly was unfazed by her attack and grabbed her blue hair.

"Broly! Stop this!" Mae yelled as he brought her closer.

Broly didn't respond, instead holding his hand at her chest he blasted her, sending her crashing through the wall.

"Mae!" Goku yelled, running to her aid. He landed a hit on Broly sending him flying.

"I'm okay," Mae assured him as she got up. Her clothing ripped and torn.

"Let's take him together," Goku powered up to super saiyan blue as well.

"No, save your energy," Mae said. "Frieza and Cooler will be here any minute I'm sure. You and Vegeta have the best chance at defeating them. Broly is my fight."

Goku looked like he wanted to argue but he nodded, "okay."

"I can do this," Mae said, not only telling Goku but telling herself as well.

Broly let out a yell and a green beam of energy followed. Mae and Goku both dodged. Mae kicked off the wall and let her power rise even further as she went to attack. She kicked Broly before quickly retreating. She used this tactic to land many blows however Broly eventually saw through it and grabbed her leg. He smashed her against the metal floor before throwing her up into the ceiling.

'This brings back memories,' Drae said from inside Mae's mind.

'If you aren't going to be helpful then shut up,' Mae replied, regaining her composure.

As Broly came after Mae, forcing her on the defensive, Drae had an idea. 'Let's combine our power,' she said.

'What?' Mae dodged a punch and countered with an energy blast.

The blast didn't do anything to Broly and he continued to attack. Mae powered up to super saiyan ice and began to avoid the crazed saiyan. She wasn't sure if combining power with Drae was a good idea, or if it would even work. She ducked down as Broly went in for a punch. She brought her hand up and drove it into his stomach. This only made the saiyan more angry.

Broly tried to grab Mae but she managed to avoid him. "Broly, you gotta calm down! I don't want to hurt you!"

Broly yelled and grabbed Mae by her throat. He growled and began to squeeze. Mae tried to breath but he was making it impossible. Spots started to cloud her eyes as she kicked out at him. Thinking quickly, she formed a ki blade and drove it into his shoulder.

Broly yelled in pain and dropped Mae. She hit the floor with her knees and brought her hand to her throat, trying to catch her breath. His power shot up once again and he tried to stomp down on Mae. She quickly rolled, avoiding him, but he held his hand out and blasted her through the floor.

As Mae pulled herself out of the rubble she felt two more energies. Frieza and Cooler had finally arrived. She scowled and focused on the fight in front of her. It was up to her father and Vegeta to deal with the brothers.

"Hmph, so you finally decided to show yourself," Vegeta frowned at Cooler and Frieza. They had appeared from a hole in the ceiling.

"Seems they didn't fall for our trap," Cooler said.

"I'm not so sure," Frieza pointed over to where Mae and Broly were fighting. "She's just stupid enough to take the brute on herself."

"Shut up!" Vegeta snapped. He powered up to super saiyan blue. "You're going to pay for what you did to her."

"Oh will I now?" Frieza wore an amused expression. "I can't wait to kill her again along with you two monkeys."

"Frieza!" Goku yelled.

"Heh," Frieza smirked and turned to his brother. "As we discussed, Goku is mine. You can have Vegeta."

"Fine," Cooler agreed. He powered up to his golden form, his red robotic eye staring at Vegeta, locking on. He attacked Vegeta, shoving the prince through a wall.

Frieza powered up to his golden form as well while Goku went super saiyan blue. They two rushed each other, locking elbows. Goku brought his knee up and hit Frieza in the gut. Frieza quickly countered by kicking Goku across the face. The two of them began to tear through the building, each landing blows.

Vegeta blasted his way out of the rubble and blocked just as Cooler hit him. "You won't beat me!" He yelled, his blue aura lashing out.

"We'll see about that," Cooler smirked and clashed his hands together. He brough them down upon the saiyan prince's head. However Vegeta brought his hands up and blocked. He vanished and appeared behind Cooled and kicked him up into the ceiling.

While the three fights were going on Cheelai and Lemo hid under a sheet of metal. "We need to get out of here," Lemo said, looking for an escape route.

"What about Broly?" Cheelai asked, she looked over to see him being blasted by Mae.

"If we get in there we will surely die," Lemo said. "We just have to hope that girl can bring him to his senses."

"What if she kills him?" Cheelai asked, worried for her friend.

"Hopefully she won't," Lemo said, trying to stay calm. "Now let's get out of here before we get killed."

"R-right," Cheelai nodded and the two of them began to make their way out.

'This isn't working out,' Drae told Mae as she got punched in the face.

'Shut up and let me focus then,' Mae replied.

She wrapped herself around Broly's arm and kicked him in the face with both feet. He yelled and slammed here against the ground. When he pulled his arm back he threw her into a wall. Blood began to trickle from her forehead.

'You're already at max power and Broly seems to just keep getting stronger,' Drae pointed out. 'Let's combine and take him out.'

Mae ducked as Broly put his fist through the wall, 'dammit fine.'

Mae quickly brought her hands together, "kamehameha!" She hit Broly point blank with the blue beam sending him crashing through the building. "That should give me some time."

Mae focused herself, pulling her energy inside. Over the black water she saw Drae standing there. "Let's do this," she powered up, a purple aura surrounding her. Mae could tell that Drae had lost a lot of power but it might be enough to give her an edge over Broly.

Mae walked over the water towards her counter part, her long hair floating behind her. She lifted her hands up and Drae did the same. The purple aura began to mesh with the icy blue. They wrapped their arms around each other in an embrace. Mae could feel Drae beginning to meld with her. She could feel herself being flooded with power. However, she could tell that it would only be tempoary.

Broly yelled and reached out to grab Mae. With her eyes still closed she ducked down and avoided him. She planted her foot on the ground and quickly spun around, kicking Broly with her other leg. Upon impact he was sent flying. He bounced off the floor twice before hitting a wall.

Slowly Mae opened her eyes. One eye had the same pale, icy blue as before. However her other eye had turned purple. She held her arms out and powered up. Her aura was a mix of blue and purple. Her hair flowed down her back, a mix of icy blue and purple. She could feel the new strength flowing through her muscles.

Broly watched her, surprised at the woman before him. He got to his feet and grit his teeth together. He looked at her with anger in his eyes as his green aura flared up.

"Well, Broly, let's finish this," Mae said, cocking her head to the side.