Berserk

Broly growled as he stared at the saiyan woman before him. His anger continuing to rise, forcing his berserker form even higher. He had no sense of himself, only the fight in front of him. He raised his hands and fired a barrage of green energy beams at Mae. She dodged in a flash of blue and purple. Suddenly, she appeared behind him and kicked him in the back sending him flying, passed where Goku was fighting Frieza.

As the berserk saiyan soared passed them, Goku and Frieza stopped their fight to look at Mae. Goku had a stunned look on his face and Frieza took advantage of this. He punched the saiyan hard in the stomach making him cough blood. Before he could attack Goku again, Mae grabbed him by the tail and swung him around sending him into a wall.

"Thanks," Goku said, bringing his guard back up.

"Shut up," the Drae part of her said.

"Your welcome," the Mae part said. "Hurry up and defeat him."

Goku looked at her slightly confused, "right." He took off towards Frieza attacking him again.

"RAAAAH!" Broly yelled, bursting through a wall, trying to grab Mae.

Mae planted a foot and grabbed Broly's arm, she turned her body and threw Broly over her shoulder, slamming him into the ground. The whole building shook from his impact. His white eyes went wide as the wind was knocked out of him.

"You thought you could be me?!" Drae laughed, glaring at him with her one purple eye.

"Broly, snap out of it! I don't want to hurt you!" Mae urgerd, her blue eye had a hint of desperation.

"Heh, I do," Drae said as she kicked Broly in the ribs.

"That's enough!" Mae yelled.

In her hesitation, Broly grabbed her leg and smashed her against the ground. He got back to his feet and went to punch her in the face. Mae quickly dodged, going between his legs. As she jumped up, Broly whirled around and began attacking her, forcing her on the defensive.

Meanwhile, Vegeta wiped some blood from his lip. "Damn metal bastard."

"You have no hope of defeating me," Cooler smirked. "I have been remade, better than ever. The ultimate fighting machine."

"Shut up, you piece of junk," Vegeta scowled. "You are nothing! You gave up your body for power and now you think you are the best. Don't make me laugh." He continued to power up until his hair and aura were a sparkling royal blue. "I'm going to rip you apart piece by piece!"

Cooler was taken aback by this sudden increase in power. He was caught off guard as the saiyan prince punched him across the jaw. Cooler tried to counter but Vegeta grabbed his fist and drove a knee into his stomach. Vegeta then kicked Cooler into a wall and brought his hand up. "Big Bang Attack!"

The blast hit Cooler head on. Through the smoke Vegeta could see Cooler's glowing red eye. The prince scowled and ran in to attack. He was a flurry of attacks, not giving Cooler a chance to guard. Vegeta continued to land blows until Cooler managed to dodge a hit and get out of the saiyan's grasp. He grabbed Vegeta by the hair and threw him back before taking the offensive from him.

Goku quickly looked over at Vegeta, seeing his fight. Frieza tried to use this to his adventage and went to strike. Goku quickly jumped back and powered up, "Kaioken times ten!" A brillant red aura surrounded his blue aura as his energy rose.

"Hmph," Frieza narrowed his eyes. "Seems I might have to put a little effort in."

"Might make things a bit more exciting," Goku smirked but then he frowned. "But this is the last time we fight, Frieza. You killed my daughter and I'll never forgive you for that!" He yelled, expanding his aura.