Prologue

When the romantic movie ended, Amy just couldn't stop thinking about the great acting in 'The Forest of Dreams.'

Her friends and her had decided to get together for a well deserve movie night after battling Eggman for the whole week. With the hopes that he wouldn't burst into Hedgehog Village as he usually does.

"It's a shame that we ended up seeing that indie movie ..." Sonic said as he opened the door to exit the movie theater. "I wanted to see Chao in Space!"

"Yeah, too bad they ran out of tickets. Critics say that it is one of the best movies in the last decade." Tails looked around his group of friends, making sure that no one was missing. Nonetheless, he noticed that his pink friend was awfully quiet, looking at the ground. "Everything alright Amy?"

As if his words didn't reach her ears, Amy kept looking down at the ground, silent.

This time, Sonic noticed Amy's unusual mannerism and decided to investigate. "Amy?"

Sonic's voice was all that she needed to get back to reality. The rosette hedgehog snapped her head and met emerald eyes.

"Yes?"

"You are very quiet ... That's not like you." Sonic said.

Team Sonic had already begun their journey to go back home. It was late at night but the village's light poles gave them enough illumination to know their path. Walking through the village, they encountered a few Mobians still out, doing their thing and helping the atmosphere to be more vivid.

"Sorry, I was just thinking about the movie ... The acting was amazing, wasn't it?" The pink one had a soft smile placed on her face, showing her excitement. "The actors were so young too, they look around our age ... 17 and they are so talented already."

"I have to admit that batgirl was very beautiful." Knuckles let out an enamored sigh.

"Yes and her acting was admirable," Amy said. "But the one that got my interest was that black hedgehog ... He indeed will become a great actor soon."

Without the pink hedgehog knowing, Sonic rolled his eyes in annoyance. There was only one hedgehog she could fangirl about and that was him.

"He was alright, I could do better," Sonic said. "I mean he was in an indie movie that's no big deal. I am sure we could all do it ... Right Sticks?"

Sonic looked over at his badger friend who was way too quiet. Such an unusual thing of her.

"Don't look at me, I fell asleep during the whole movie," Sticks said. "But if we ever become actors, I would love to be in Chao in Space."

The team had come to a sudden stop, they had reached the end of the village. This is where they would part ways to their own perspective homes.

"Good luck with that, I read that the casting process to get actors for Chao in Space is extremely difficult," Tails said as he faced his friends. "Two years ago, the directors conducted castings all over the world .. Out of thousands of participants only three main actors made it."

"Ha, see Ames! There's no way that black hedgehog with average acting skills would be in a movie like Chao in Space."

The blue hedgehog looked at the pink one and for the first time in a long time, he saw that Amy was utterly offended. For someone that she doesn't even know nonetheless.

"I see great potential in him!" Amy said, her voice raises a little. "I bet he will become a great actor! I dare to say he will be in Chao In Space 2!"

.

.

.

When the pink one got home, she immediately showered, got into her pajamas, and laid on her comfortable bed with her laptop on her lap. She began to browse more things on the 'The Forest of Dreams.'