Chapter 18

Two more visits from Hermione came and went in the early part of December before the nursery was completely decorated, stocked and ready to house the life growing in Harry’s stomach. Each visit, Hermione scolded Harry for not putting his foot down about not seeing any of the Weasleys yet. And each time, Harry had simply told her they weren’t ready to be invaded by that many people at once and they didn’t want to play favourites. Ever the practical witch, Hermione suggested that she bring along Molly and Arthur-Arthur so he can reign in his wife if she became too overenthusiastic-and Ron. Harry and Severus had agreed that letting in a few at a time would be a good way to test the waters with more visitors.

So Harry and Severus both were at a complete loss as to how their house was currently overrun with redheads shouting over one another.

“Severus? Are you okay?” Molly's voice was riddled with concern. The vampire was growling low in his throat, holding Harry to him tightly. Harry had somehow maneuvered them into the kitchen where Molly was opening and closing cabinets, clearly looking for something to cook with. 

“Mrs. Weasley, you need to give us a minute and reign your children in please.” After a quick look at Severus’s face and the tense tone in Harry’s voice she acquiesced and left the two in peace.

“Sev, relax. You’re squishing us.” The gentle reminder that Severus was holding his arms around Harry’s middle worked and the vice grip relaxed enough that Harry’s breathing wasn’t so limited. “Thank you. What can I do to help you right now?” Severus’s lips found Harry’s neck and Harry leaned his head to allow him better access. The licks being placed there were driving him crazy, setting his nerves on fire and creating a very stiff problem down south. 

Harry moaned when he suddenly found himself sitting on the counter.

Severus continued to lick and suck his way up and down the column of skin until his hand finally worked into his trousers and met Harry’s throbbing member. It only took two gentle strokes, a firm bite and one delicious suck on his neck for the younger man to climax and the older one followed untouched a few moments later.

“I think I shall be alright with the hoard of red nonsense for an hour or so now.” 

“Oh really? What if I want them to stay longer?”

“Then they will have to excuse us while we do this again.” 

Despite the amount of unexpected people arriving, the entire affair went much smoother than Severus had thought it would. He couldn’t tell if it was the blissful orgasm and taste of Harry’s blood on his lips that made it endurable or if it was the smile Harry had when he could finally socialize with his family again but whatever it was, Severus was grateful for it.

None of the Weasleys asked too many questions, although the youngest two occasionally gave him fearful glances when they thought he wasn’t looking. Severus did his best to ignore them in favour of watching Harry talk with Molly and Hermione about how he was faring. 

“It’s not so bad anymore, although breakfast can be hit or miss. But really, I don’t get sick hardly as much as I used to. Just the lingering nausea. I think that'll clear up soon.”