Prologue

Tyler POV

Everyone thinks I'm just a regular kid living his life in high school. Let me introduce myself, My name is Tyler and here's my story.

I was only a little boy when my mum was murdered. I was so deeply affected by this tragic incident that my dad decided to train me to be able to defend myself.

Being a military personnel, my dad trained me like I was a part of the military.

My social life was really complicated due to the fact that we usually moved. At the age of 12, I decided to learn Forensics so that I could be a CSI. It was my dream to catch the killers of my dear mother.

In school, I was what you call a complete student. I was excellent in everything except when it comes to love.
After I saw my mother be murdered, I removed any emotion of love in me. All I cared about was my training.

I vowed to find my mums killers and bring them to book. But little did I know that they were the ones that would find me.
They murdered my dad with a random stranger but they say she's the wife of a billionaire. This time I could do something but I wasn't able since I was in a friends house.

Now I am going to live with my Grandma in the US. I am probably going to the same high school as the billionaires daughter.

New life in a new high school trying to find my parents killers. This is going to be fun.

:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:

I am going to love writing this book. What do you think about my prologue?. Please comment and don't forget to vote. I'm gonna try to update my chapters every week.