Chapter 8

Tyler's POV.

It's been three days since Alexa and I fought and went our separate ways.

I know it is entirely my fault but I was just so angry.

That same day my granny found out that she had cancer so my step mother took the responsibility of taking care of her. It was a choice I had to make a choice, my ego or my granny.

I had no choice but to move in with her.

To make matters worse I now have to deal with my annoying step brother Dylan.

He is a cocky animal whose life is bent on girls.

And I mean lots and lots of girls.

Any girl that fell under his radar should forget that she is a virgin. Because he take it no matter what, even if he needs alcohol or drugs he will use it.

That is how desperate he is for the opposite sex.

"What are you thinking about Tyler" I hear his stupid voice say.

"None of your business"  I reply.

"Have a little respect for your elders you orphan"

I'm so angry but this time to prevent me saying things I don't mean like in Alexa's situation I don't reply to him.

"Hey loyou my girl is coming over tonight, no funny business, understand" he says.

"You mean another one of your whores" I reply.

"No this one is different. She is still untouched and I'm going to use brute force to get what I want" he says feeling proud of himself.

He really is a delusional idiot. Living in the same house with him is torture.

"Yeah, her loss".

---

Alexa's POV

I make sure to arrive at his house early and I was welcomed by his 7 yr old brother who looks at me like I'm one criminal who wants to steal from his house.

"Erm.... Is Dylan home" I ask.

"Yeah why"

"He invited me over"

He immediately looks at me with a worried look on his face.

"Be careful in there" he said pointing into his house.

Well that was weird.

I see Dylan on their couch in the living room.

"Hi" I say shyly

"Hey, you made it"

"Yeah, I did"

"Alright"

"So where is your sister and I didn't know you had a step brother".

"Yeah, we're not very fond of each other".

"Why is that?".

"He is kind of like a cop and always criticizes every action I take".

"He really sounds like someone I know and he is a private investigator".

"My step bro is also a private investigator maybe they might know each other at their workplace".

"Wait, what is his name?".

"Before I tell you his name you must promise to visit me every Friday night, promise"

"Fine promise, so what's his name"

"His name is Tyler"

Tyler.

OMG, this cannot be happening why does the universe hate me.

Why didn't I see this since. They both have the same surname and are both incredibly attractive. Though Tyler can knock the senses out of me by looking at me.

Wait what am I doing?. I have to get out of here and......

"Excuse me, I need to use the toilet" I say.

I have to get to the front door.

Oh no I'm too late.

Speak of the devil, he appears in front of me.

"Alexa, what are you doing here".

"Urm..., your brother invited me"

"He's not my brother"

"Technically he is your step brother"

"Whatever. Stay away from him, he's dangerous for you" he says in a low aggressive voice trying to prove his dominance over me which send warm tingles in my belly.

Why can't he show me his dominance on bed with me stroking his chest.

No dirty thoughts you horny freak.

"Why should I stay away from him. Are you jealous?" I say mischievously.

He looks at me like someone struggling to answer.

"Jealous, me, no way. I never get jealous" he says.

"If that's the case you won't mind me going out with your step bro".

"But this is for your own safety" he says.

"I can take care of myself, so from now on take care of yourself" I say.

"Well in that case, you're on your own but you dare come to me to ask for help" He says in rage.

"I'm never going to need your help" I reply.

"We will see about that" he rolls his eyes.

I can't believe the nerve of him. Trying to display his cocky attitude of his.
I'm going to prove to him that I don't need his help.

I can't explain why he still has a thing over him. I just want to prove myself, so he can see that I'm not just one help princess that I can be able to defend myself.

But I don't understand why every one has been telling me to be careful since I stepped foot in this house.

:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:
End of this chapter. Please comment on what you think about this chapter.

P.
L.
E.
A.
S.
E.
C.
O.
M.
M.
E.
N.
T.