Chapter 9

Tyler's POV

She doesn't want to listen to me. She just started digging her own grave.

I have reason to believe that Dylan is working with one of the biggest Mafia in Italy and Mexico whose activities are breaching the United States.

I have never caught him red handed but one day I will.

And I'm counting on that day to come so I can finally put him behind bars.

---

"Stop it, its ticklish" I hear someone giggling with my step bro.

It will probably some of his whores with him.

I don't know what I'll do if I see Alexa and him making out anywhere at all.

I felt thirsty and decide to go get a drink but the sight I see makes me to feel so angry.

It was Alexa and Dylan watching movies and they were in the process of making when I saw them.

She noticed my arrival and I could swear I saw her smirk.

I turn around and go the the front door.

I am not jealous.

I log into my instagram cause I was bored.

I have already reached over 5 million followers probably because I was famous on the news during my other cases.

My inbox were messages filled with people who want to hire me to help them solve this and that.

I don't have time for all of those so I pretend I didn't see any message.

I was so deep into my phone that the opening of the door took me unaware.

"What are you doing here" I hear her say.

"We have to talk" I say bluntly.

"No, we don't have anything to talk about".

"Fine, I want to apologise for taking out my anger on you the other day, it was wrong of me so I'm apologizing, Am I forgiven"

"No way, I can't forgive you that easily".

"Well I don't care anymore. I've apologized to you so anything you say again I don't give a damn fuck about it, goodnight" I say and leave her to meditate on my words.

I'm going to do what she wants and that is take care of myself from now on.

---

Monday morning was seriously boring. I got detention in all the classes that I had today.

You can't blame me for changing to how I was before.

In science class, I was asked to answer a question.  But I stupidly answered her with a question which earned me a detention believe me you do not want to know what I said.

Due my detention I left school premises by 7pm.

And when I got home my step mom was really mad.