Chapter 6

Mia's POV

"O.M.G, what is going on here,Mia. You didn't tell me you were dating anybody right now? "Ashley asks.

Ohh crap. What just happened?

I don't know why I kissed him. I just felt like I needed to know how his lips felt.

I just gave away my first kiss to someone I always argue with.

Someone who is so damn hot. Though he is too cocky. I have to admit I actually like him.

But I can't believe I lost my bet before I entered school premises and now I don't know how I will explain this to my best friend.

"Umm, sorry Ashley. It was too quick that I forgot to tell you about it".

"But he has just been here for two weeks and you're already into him"She says.

"He is just to cute for me, besides we have met before"I lied.

"Fine, but next time tell me about it. I'm your best friend remember, please don't hide something like this again" She says and leaves.

I screwed up big time.

"So what was that all about"Tyler asks.

"My Best friend is angry with me because of you".

"Me!!!!, but you're the one whclHeysed me"

"Yes, but you kissed me back"I say.

"Why not, it's not everyday you get kissed on the lips by a girl".

"So you didn't kiss me back because of you liked me or you just did it out of instinct".

"Somehow yes and somehow no"

"How"

"Look I didn't want to tell you this upfront but I have to"

"Go on"

"I can't actually say I like you yet because I'm not a kind of love person. But throughout the 17 years of my life, the only person I've ever felt attracted to was my mother. But since the first day I met you I've also felt attracted to you though I cannot explain it, this time in a romantic kind of way. So if I could choose I'll say that I'm falling hard for you"

Awwn, he likes me too.

I can't help but blush like a junior who has a crush on their senior.

My heart felt alive. I have never actually liked someone who also liked me back. I only had crushes on my seniors who I will end up dating and break up with them.

"So you are falling hard for me, lover boy" I say.

"Lover boy, but you were blushing right now".

"Yeah, it doesn't matter. I have freedom to blush if the boy I like is being romantic"

He grins.

"Don't get too cocky or we will be late for class".

"Fine, your Highness".

That was so stupid of me to tell him I liked him. Emily Ford doesn't like boys or either Mia Ford. I promised myself I wouldn't end up liking someone. But here I am falling for a newbie.

We head to our first class of the day and notice some girls looking at my 'boyfriend'.

I give them all a death glare.

Our first class was biology. So we got seated beside each other. I wanted us to talk but was cut short by a bitch.

"Tyler, you know we have........" I tried to say.

"So you're name is Tyler. You do know you are hot and I want to date you" The bitch Amanda says.

Amanda Ryan a.k.a the boss bitch. She's the Queen B of our school and I despise her a lot. We were once friends until she stole my boyfriend in eighth grade. Since that time I never liked her again.

I wanted to respond but my boyfriend was quick to defend.

"I'm sorry Amanda but my heart is already taken by this cupcake beside me"

I blush fervently.

He is too sweet even though we're only acting to be dating.

I notice Amanda's smile turn to a frown.

"No way, you can't be dating this clown"she says.

I glare at her.

"Get the fuck outta here, bitch. You're not needed"I counter.

She leaves angrily.

"Wow, so my girlfriend is jealous, I never knew".

"Look Tyler, I don't want to fall in love with you right now because we're in a mission together but I just can't help it"

"Don't worry after we are done with this mission, I'm going to date you for real this time".

"Until then".

Some guy approaches us.

"Hey Alexa, why don't we go out. I'm dying to be one new restaurant in town"The guy Dylan asks.

"I'm sorry but I've been preoccupied lately, so that's a no" I say.

He leaves.

"Wait Alexa, how many names do you have?"Tyler asks.

"Erm four including my surname. One from my father, my mother and my grandma".

"Hmm, explain cause I'm confused"

"When I was born my Dad gave me my formal name Emily. But my mom and grandma chose names of their own. My mom named me Mia while my grandma named me Alexa. Only people I'm very closed to call me Alexa but my common name is the one my mother gave me while my fathers is for meetings and other occasions".

"Wow, I never expected my fake girlfriend would be a lecturer"

I smack him hard on his hand.

"Ow, that hurts"he feigns pain.

"I'm not done yet with you"

I was about to smack him again but the teacher enters.

"You're lucky this happened" I say.

"Ohh, I'm so scared"he says sarcastically.

I'm going to kill him.

:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:

This Chapter was too cheesy. But all this had to happen for a reason.
Find out by reading the book😏

Also please don't forget to vote and comment😇.