Chapter 7

Beginning from this chapter. I want to use Mia's other name to continue the story.
I had a little clash on which name to use so from now on her name that will be used is Alexa.

Alexa's POV

it's been three days before our spring break. So many things have changed within this new semester.

First things first, my very annoying boyfriend. My mum's death left a lonely feeling inside me that Tyler helped to fix.

I know this might sound corny but Tyler is the first boyfriend of mine whom I really trust. All of my ex were usually for show.

Second, I never thought I would be able to finish high school due to my mother's death...........

Ugh boring. I hate being too emotional. It is so lame.

I still can't believe that me and Tyler still haven't found any clue at all linking to our parents murder.

We tried so many times but because the body was replaced we weren't able to find any clues.

The only thing we have is that we are dealing with some kind of gang leader. It might even be a Mafia.

Which means we still have along way to go in solving this case.

---

"Where are we going" I grumble.

"Why else are we teaming up. To solve the murders dumbass".

"That was rude" I scoff.

He just rolls his eyes.

That son of a bi.......

"Couldn't you have at least said it in a nicer way" I say with a fake smile.

"No"

"Wow, I wonder what is wrong with you today. You can't even acknowledge the fact that we're supposed to behave like a couple".

"I think your forgetting that this is an act. Nothing is real".

Ouch. So my feelings for him meant nothing at all to him. I should have known.

He looks at me trying to figure out what I was thinking about.

"You okay" he says.

"Yeah, what do you expect" I say sarcastically.

He is so stupid. Can't he realize what the problem is.

"Look I know you might be angry with me right now but we really need to do this without any distractions. There must be no mistakes" He says.

"So our feelings for each other doesn't mean anything to you".

"Would you stop behaving like a child, please".

How dare he say that I'm acting like a child.

"I'm not acting like a child".

He just sighs.

"Look I know it's obvious that you are either mad with me or you don't want me to work with you, so let me make it easier for you. I quit". I state.

I just can't deal with his stupid face. I'm so angry at myself for allowing myself to be deceived by him.

I really don't get him. Sometimes we get along fine while other times we always end up fighting. I am so tired of this.

"Let's just pretend that we weren't working together" I say.

And that was how I broke up with my fake boyfriend😢.

---

It's finally our last day of school and probably the last day I might see Tyler till after the summer break.

I open my locker to take the things I might need so I don't run into Tyler. I have to admit I really want to see him but I have to be strong.

The universe has a way of punishing someone cause almost instantly I see him talking with Amanda.

That bitch.....

And the whore is putting her filthy hands on his cheeks and he is not doing anything to stop her.

How could he?.

I am brought back to reality when someone taps my shoulder.

I turn and see Dylan Fisher. Another of my other crushes.

😇😇😇😇😇

"Hey, since our summer break is today why don't you come to my house Saturday night". He says.

No way, I can't come to any males house at night anything can happen at any time.

"Don't worry my step bro will be at home with my little siblings" He says perceiving my fear.

"Well in that case, I can't say no" I grin.

I am going on a date with Dylan Fisher😊.

This is going to be lit.