Chapter 1

Tyler POV

Today is supposed to be my first day at my new school. I'm not actually pleased going to another high school. I liked my old high school. I loved it there and now I'm stuck here thanks to my parents killers. I'm going to do whatever it takes to find them.

---

"Tyler darling, you can't be late for school on your first day" My grandma Julie tells me.

"I'm almost done granny" I say

Granny has been so nice to me. Even after my parents died she still gave me the love I needed and I'm forever grateful to her for that. Though her husband, my grandpa has been dead for over 10 years, she still singlehandedly took care of her remaining children and her admired her for that.

"Don't worry granny, I'm never late" I boast.

"Alright sweetie, have fun in school. Don't get into trouble okay?" She says.

"Yes granny, bye"

I don't feel like driving, and I'm feeling to lazy to walk. I just decide on taking my motorbike.

---

Witcoin Academy did not look how I expected it to be. I thought it would be an average school but it turned out to be a rich kid kind of school.
Well, I don't care anyway. Its not like I crave for attention.

I try to find my locker and end up bumping into a girl. She looked like a typical blonde rich girl. She looks kinda pretty I have to admit.

"Hi" I say

"Hey, I haven't seen you here before. Your new right" she replies

"Yeah.

"So what are you doing here in the cool kids hallway" she asks

"I am looking for my locker" I say bluntly.

This school is really getting on my nerves. Cool kids hallway, that is just wrong in different ways.

"Okay, good luck finding it, I am Emily by the way but you can call me by my other name Mia".

"I'm Tyler"

"Alright, Tyler see you around".

I don't know what to say to her so I just nod. I continue to look for my locker until I found it right next to the Chemistry lab.

"Rrriiinggg" I hear the bell ring.

I hurry to pick my books and head to my first class of the day.

---

"The specie of human beings are a..."

I walk in( I stylishly walked in😇 )

"So nice of you to drop by, you're late"The teacher says.

"Yeah, I had trouble finding my locker" I say with a smug grin.

"Why don't you introduce yourself to the the class".

"Hi, everyone I'm Tyler Fisher" I say giving the teacher a you happy kinda look.

"Alright, take your seat"

I glance around for a place to sit and notice Mia giving me a sign to sit next to her. I end up deciding to sit there.

"Hi" she says shyly.

She looks  cute that way.
Wait, did I just say a girl looks cute. No way it's impossible.

"Hey"

"So you're Tyler Fisher".

"Yeah".

"Your Dad was murdered with a woman right" she says but I can notice the sad look on her face.

"Yes, and let me guess she's your mom" I grin.

"Yes, how did you know"

"Easy, I am an investigator, so I just put two plus two together and boom" I say with no emotion.

I love it when I make cool kids shocked. It means their not so cool like they act.

"So why are you talking to me, I thought you were a cool kid and they don't interact much with newbies" I say.

" I need your help" she states.

"With what?" I ask sarcastically

"Let's team up to find our parent's killers".

"No way princess, I can't guarantee your safety. Besides, I work alone".

She true to respond but nothing comes out of her mouth. I give her a grin.

"Ugh, what's your deal". She says frustrated.

"I like terrorizing little girls" I say

"Me, little. You're so annoying"

"Okay" I grin.

It's not like I don't want her to work with me but its just that I work alone because I don't want to have to worry over her.

"This isn't over" she says.

Hmm, a fighter. This is going to be interesting.

:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:

My first chapter has been completed.
Please don't forget to vote and comment whether you like the book or not. I'll like to see your opinion about the book.