Chapter 1

~~In The Past~~

Today's the day!!!  All my life I have waited until I woke up on my eighteenth birthday!!!
WOOHOOO!!!

I zipped like lightning and got dressed in some completely new attire in four seconds flat.  Then I brushed my black hair and tied it into a plait.  I brushed my teeth and washed my face, looking down at myself and (out of habit) at the mirror.  Although that didn't do jack-shit for me.

I was about to leave my bedroom when I already felt the tingling of my soulwords appearing!  I flopped onto my bed and quietly squealed.  This was so exciting!  The right side of my neck!  I wish there was someway I could see what appeared.  I'll get Mum to tell me!  I was about to search for her when my left wrist began to tingle.  I froze.  More than one soulmate...?

Then after that, before I even looked at it, my left forearm began to tingle.  Then my right forearm.  Then my right leg and then my right wrist.  SIX SOULMATES?!  I dash to the bathroom and strip back down from my long pants and long-sleeved shirt.  Wrapping around my left wrist was literally:  'King of Wakanda.'

BECAUSE MY SOULMATE NOT ONLY NEEDS BOLD WORDS!  BUT HE'S A FUCKING KING.  I STILL SLURP MY DAMN TEA LIKE AN UNCOUTH BASTARD AND YOU EXPECT ME TO BE MATED TO ROYALTY?!  As if I've got the time to learn mannerism.  Poey!

On my left forearm was something far worse.  'Norse God of Thunder.'
Swapping to my right arm like lightning --NO NOW IS NOT THE TIME FOR PUNS!
'Norse God of Mischief and Lies.'
Then looking at my right wrist, I saw wrapping around it like a bracelet as well:
'Ex-Soldier; Ex-HYDRA.'

Fuck.  And my right leg?
'Genius, billionaire, playboy, philanthropist.'
I can't even add one and one together!!!  And my fifth soulmate's a genius!?
WELP TIME TO CALL FOR MUM!

"HEEEYYYYY MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!"  I screeched like a dying banshee.  "THERE'S A WEIRD ASS PARAGRAPH ON MY LEG!!!!"  I shrieked once she flew into the room like wildfire spreading.  Her red mist when she turns into it is unmistakable.  It's so we can pass through tiny cracks in doors and windows and all that.

"My baby got her soulwords!  What do they say!?"  She shrieked excitedly.  Like mother like daughter.

"Lots of things.  I got a whole paragraph on my right leg too."  I grumbled again.

"Oh?  Let me see!"  She read it and giggled excitedly--picking me up and spinning me around the room in her arms.  "My baby's gonna be treated like a princess!"

"But there's more.  What does this say on the right side of my neck?"  I pointed at the spot.  "It's probably the only normal soulword thing."  I sighed.

"CEO."  Her smile grew.

"WELL FUCK ME THEN!"  I screeched again.

"That's not very normal."  She giggled.

"YA THINK!?"

"What do your other soulwords say?"  Her eyes sparkled.

"I have like...six soulmates, so go ahead.  Maybe you can help me, oh I don't know, UNDERSTAND MY WHOLE PREDICAMENT!"  I raged.  She read over my soulwords.  And squealed at the top of her lungs like an excited and proud parent.

"MY DAUGHTER'S GOING TO BE ROYALTY!  In Asgard and in Wakanda!"  She cartwheeled around my room.

"But wait!...Mum!  What and where is Wakanda?"  I questioned.

"I have NO idea!!!!"  She cheered.

"MAAA!!!!"  I raged as she changed into her bat form and circled the ceiling and screed excitedly.

"Oh my baby!!! She's all grown up!"  She changed back into her human form--clothes still on you fools--and spun around with her hands clasped to her chest like any proud parent would have them.

"I'm a hundred and eighteen, Mother!  Not a baby!"  I stamped my feet like a child.

"Oh, yes and your mentality is totally at that same level!"  She fired back.

"MOM!  I didn't call in you here to be ROAASTED!!!"  I gasped with a grin cracking across my face.

"I know, I know!  I just can't help it!  I do know that the Norse God of Thunder is Thor Odinson!  And the Norse God of Mischief and Lies is Loki Laufeyson!"  She grinned.

"Well...that helps...I guess..."  I changed into my cat form and laid down depressed-ly.  My head on top of my front paws which were outstretched in front of me, my back legs tucked under my warm, black, fluffy fur.  The same colour as my hair...

"Oh, honey-bat...is something wrong?"  She frowned at seeing my pouting kitten-face.

"I just wanted to be a little normal...one soulmate...is all I thought I'd have...but now..I don't even know if they'll be accepting of this predicament."

"Honey.  They'd have to be!  And if they even think of rejecting you?  They weren't deserving of you."  She smiled, scratching my cheek.  I let out soft purrs at the petting.

"Thank you, Mum."  I changed back into my human form and hugged her.

"Anytime, blood-bat."  She smiled softly, kissing the top of my head.  Then she pulled away from the hug and looked deep into my eyes.  "Now!  Let's go to that beach!  Before the sunlight goes down!"  We cheered excitedly.

"Ooookayyyy!!!"  I laughed, dashing back to get dressed and then flying after her through the sunlight in my bat-form.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What they have on their right forearms:  'Daylight Vampire.'

Daylight Vampires are vampires which don't burn under sunlight and are not nocturnal.  They can walk on walls and ceilings as if it was the same as walking on a floor.  The drink blood, but not human blood.  They are super strong and super fast.  They have night vision and can shapeshift into any animal, but not another human form other than their own.

Lola Stars has long, mid-back, black hair and  blue eyes which turn red from lack of a blood meal.  Despite this, she will still not drink human blood.  Her eyes will turn red, because she's 'dehydrated'.  Her fangs do not protrude from her mouth when it is closed, but are noticeable when she opens her mouth to talk or smile.  Her fangs will protrude from her mouth if she is 'dehydrated' and they'll also become sharper.

Her mother has short, black hair and ruby red eyes.  Her mist is red, but Lola's is blue.

I hope that's okay.  And let me know if you want an 'Avengers x Soulmate! Reader' story as well!