Chapter 3

The following morning I woke up still tired. I could barely get any sleep last night because all I could think about was how she would react.

I slowly got out of bed and stretched out my arms.

I got ready for school and packed a breakfast snack in my backpack just in case I get hungry. I don't usually eat breakfast. For some reason , I'm not really hungry in the morning.

"Bye, Mom!" I yelled before running out of the house. I was just in time as Evelyn 's chauffeur, Eugene pulled up . I got in the backseat next to Evie.

"Hey, girlie! You ready for school?" She asked as she checked her makeup in her pink pocket mirror.

"You bet. I honestly can't wait for the weekend." I said groggily. My eyes were starting to water from how tired I was.

"Let me guess, you didn't get any sleep last night?" She smirked with one eyebrow raised.

"Yeah, how'd you know?" I asked with furrowed brows.

"It's literally written all over your face, silly!" She laughed as she pointed all over my face. Oh, right...I guess I do look tired.

"What's keeping you up, hm?" Evelyn questioned as she leaned in closer.

"Is it a boy?" She teased while wiggling her eyebrows.

I chuckled as I looked outside the window. Only if she knew...well, she will soon.

"You'll find out." I smirked as she whined.

"Hey~ tell me who it is!" She whined as she shook my arm lightly. All did was giggle to myself.
____________