Chapter 4

Once we arrived at school, everyone stared at Eve. I mean, who wouldn't? She was undeniably beautiful. Her face was sculpted by the gods themselves.

There was an obvious glow next to me whenever we walked by people. I didn't care that much , though. I was aware of her popularity but she's more than that in my eyes. She's more than just a beautiful girl who's filthy rich. I know the real Evelyn and that's who I love so much.

It's a shame that everyone only wants to befriend her because she's popular and rich. Don't even get me started on the boys who obsess over her looks. Part of me hopes she likes girls, just like me.

"I'll see you once school ends, okay? Eugene will be coming to pick us up." Eve told me before leaving for class.

I nodded my head as I waved back at her. I just watched as she unintentionally swayed her hips as she walked away. I blushed a little, but covered my face so no one could see.
___________________
The whole school day seemed to drag on forever. All I could do was yawn and watch the clock as the hours ticked by slower and slower. I wanted to leave so bad! I just wanted to be with Eve right now. Everything's so boring without her.

It was the last class of the day and a smile formed on my lips when I noticed there were only five minutes left of class. I counted down the seconds in my head as I did my happy dance in my head. I couldn't wait to go home with Evelyn already.

5...4...3...2...1! The bell rang loudly through the room and everyone began to pack up their things as the teacher gave his last minute reminders of the day. I didn't listen to a single thing he said, I just packed my stuff as quickly as I could and ran out the door.

I ran to the first stairwell since Eve told me she would wait for me there. I skipped happily thinking about seeing her face and being in her presence. Gosh, these feelings I have for her sure do make me think crazy things.

I got to the first stairwell within a few minutes and Evelyn's back was faced towards me. I shouted to get her attention and she turned around.

That beautiful smile of hers formed on her face once she saw me. She hugged me before taking my hand.

"Let's go, Eugene will be here in any minute, girl." She took my hand before walking to the school's front gates with me.

I could feel myself blush whenever her grip tightened.

The white limo pulled up in front of the school and students stared in awe as we hopped into the backseat.

Eve laughed when she closed the door.

"They're always looking at me. Go find something better to do!" She snorted.

"Nah, nothing is better than looking at you, queen. I mean...look at you!" I hyped her up.

"Awe, stop it. Those types of compliments make me blush..." she mumbled but I could hear her perfectly fine.

"Then I guess I'll be complimenting you more often." I teased.
____________
Author's note:

Please don't be a silent reader and don't be afraid to comment!
Also, don't be afraid to state your opinions or give me constructive criticism. I've been writing fan fiction for two years and this is my first serious book. I will gladly accept any feedback!😊
Btw! Eve is pronounced as (EHH-V) the singular V is just pronounced like one V sound.