prologue

Y/n Lee was one of the most popular kooks

Y/n Lee was one of the most popular kooks. She just turned 17 years old and has anything and everything. Y/n isn't fake or stuck up in anyway, unlike most kooks. Many people judge her as that since she only is caught hanging around The Royalty.

Let me run it down to you.

First you have Topper and Kelce, Popular Kooks. Nice houses and group of friends. Class status is second to the highest. Real dick heads and spent most of there time flexing money or muscles. Or tormenting the cut.

Second member is Y/n. As I've mentioned shes one of the only nice kooks. Also nice house and friends, but who doesn't when your on figue 8. Class statues is in the middle of top of the food chain, to second of the top. Only reason that is, is because of her boyfriend. She is one of the only kooks who actually like to surf or swim over parties.

Third person would be no other thank the prince of kooks, Rafe Cameron. Now he his daddy's boy, spends all the money he can. Biggest douche according to others. Now as I mentioned Y/n has a boyfriend, well its Rafe. They've know each other since second grade. There parents liked the image of them being together so in 8th grade they started dating for reputation. Of course its more than that to every other kook.

Lastly, but not least is Sarah Cameron. Rafe's sister. Now Sarah is actually nice I would say, but like a lot of people if your on her bad side you'll regret it. Y/n and Sarah are bestfriends there always by each others side at all times. Topper and Sarah are dating as well. Because of that You don't see Y/n and Sarah with each other as much as they used to. Thats all of the royalty.

Ohhh but wait, there's another popular group on the island. In the cut. This group is called the pogues.

They may not have much but they have a hell of a lot more fun than kooks

They may not have much but they have a hell of a lot more fun than kooks. Since they don't have reputation on the line. Because I already introduced the Kooks, let's tell you about the Pogues.

First is Pope, he's the brains of the group. He tries so hard to keep everything under control. He's been trying to get a scholarship to a nice college here.

Next is Kiara, sh's actually a kook but after her first year at Kook Academy she bailed. She's spent all her times with the boys or helping the sea turtles since.

Third is JJ, the player. JJ is the party animal of the group. If he's not hooking up with a girl, hes with the Pogues. Always getting himself in trouble some how.

Lastly there's John B, he's the ring leader of the group. People say he has them wrapped around his finger so easily, the just follow him like a puppy. His dad recently gone missing 9 months ago and the kooks say hes been over dramatic. Personally don't understand why they would say that.

Class status as the Pogues would say you ether have two jobs or two houses. The obw=x food chain works like this.

Royalty (Camreons)➙Higher level kooks➙normal kooks➙working class(pogues)➙ homeless

And that's the main run down of the outer banks

a/n - july 26
started: july 6,2020
ended: - july 5, 2022

REMINDER!
this was my first story I've ever written I had a lot of conflicts while writing this so thank you for sticking by my side while dealing with me when I had no motavation
love yall!