Prologue

"I knew this would happen!" Mew shouted as he slammed the steering wheel. "Never should've trusted that bastard where money is involved."

"This is why I came up with plan B," Bright, who was sitting in the passenger seat next to him, said with a smirk on his face. Mew's head snapped towards his bestfriend with confusion written all over his face once he heard what Bright said. "His face was never that trusting anyway."

"And since when have you come up with this Plan B of yours?" Mew asked Bright, facing him with his brows furrowed. Usually Bright would always discuss with him if he has anything in mind because he knew he couldn't do it alone so he always needed Mew's help. But this time it's almost like he had help from someone else without Mew's knowledge.

"Since the day you dealt with that bastard," Bright replied. "I told you we shouldn't have trusted him." Mew rolled his eyes at the most obvious statement of the year making Bright chuckled at his bestfriend's reaction.

"Fine. You were right," Mew sighed and Bright gave him the face of satisfaction. "Now fill me in with this little secret plan B I didn't know of so we could put it into action. The faster the better."

A/N : Sorry this chapter is short. This is my first time writing a mewgulf fanfic. Hope you guys like it!