Chapter 11

"Tong?"

"Sshh," Tong shushed him. He then reached over to one of Gulf's hand, turning his palm over and placed a piece of paper. Gulf frowned, looking down at it and back up at Tong but before he could ask Tong spoke.

"My address. Come and meet me there, I have something to tell you."

Gulf looked at him even more confused and it was obviously written in his eyes.

"I can't explain it to you here, I'm being followed I can feel it." He looked to his left and right, being all cautious and anxious. Ever since he encountered with Mew again at the restaurant the other day he kept sensing that someone is following him.

"Explain what?" Gulf asked.

"About Type's killer." Gulf's eyes widened at the mention of that. "I know Mew had probably told you about it but he got it all wrong. He need to know the truth. Please, I'll be waiting for you."

Before Gulf could say anything else Tong pulled his hoodie over and left. Gulf looked at the address on his hand one more time before deciding to go after Tong but when he came out of the alley into the light, Tong was nowhere in sight as if he was never there.

"Gulf?" Someone tapped his shoulder from behind making him jumped a little. "Woah, calm down. It's Zee."

"Oh my, God, you scared me." Gulf put a hand to his chest and with a swift movement, hid the piece of paper inside his pocket with his other hand.

"You okay? You look like you've just seen a ghost." Zee looked around and realized Gulf was alone without his bodyguards. "Where's your bodyguards? Did you just sneak out alone?"

"I just wanted to take a walk, Zee" Gulf pouted.

Zee rubbed his forehead. He then turned Gulf around 360° to check if he was okay. "Thank God no scratches. C'mon, let's get you home before Mew finds out about this and kill us all."

That night, while Gulf was waiting for Mew to finish his shower and come into bed with him, he fiddled with the piece of paper again. He copied the address into his phone before ripping the paper to pieces to get rid of any evidence. He wasn't familiar with the address but that was the least of his worry. What worried him was his choice. Was he really going to go to a stranger's house just to find the truth about something he just knew about? He was never a curious person but this time he couldn't let it slip away just like that. He knew he had to find the truth for Mew, he could see the pain in Mew's eyes. And somehow he could feel that Tong wasn't the culprit even though Gulf barely even know him but the look in his eyes that evening in the alley had convinced him.

Gulf heard the shower being turned off so he quickly lock his phone, put it aside and wrapped himself with the duvet, pretending to sleep. He felt the bed moved indicating that Mew had climbed onto bed and when Mew wrapped his arms around him, he eventually dozed off.

......

The next morning, Gulf woke up to the soft gesture of Mew playing with strands of his hair. He wanted to open his eyes but he was too comfortable being in the warmth of Mew's arm and resting his head on Mew's chest. He was about to fall back to sleep when Mew's hand slipped down to caress his ear with his thumb and Gulf immediately broke into a smile as he felt his ears started to reddened. He then looked up at Mew and was greeted with the warmest smile.

'How could it be that such a comforting smile belongs to a person who leads the most dangerous gang in Bangkok?' Gulf thought.

"Good morning, sleepy head," Mew greeted him. Gulf smiled and move closer to nuzzle his head into the crook of Mew's neck. As he was thinking to fall back to sleep, Tong's image suddenly came up to his head. He pondered over whether he should really go and see Tong but he was afraid he would put himself in danger. A few moments later, Gulf entangled himself from Mew and sat up in bed facing him. He brought his hands up and cup Mew's face as he looked straight into his eyes.