Chapter 6

🔞WARNING! THIS CHAPTER CONTAIN LOTS OF SMUT AND 18+ CONTENT! PROCEED WITH CAUTION! 🔞

...

Gulf was being dragged back against his will to the room where he was being kept in before, shoving him in and he fell hard on the floor. Bright then instructed the other two men to leave him and Zee alone in the room with Gulf and they obeyed, walking away. 

"You little brat!" Zee said, kicking Gulf in the stomach again and again and he doubled over on the floor in pain. Zee was fuming with anger that his face had turned red. He couldn't get over the fact that Gulf had tried run away on his watch and had almost managed to escape. He had always had problems with his anger management and when Gulf had tried to pull that little stunt on him, he let his anger took over his body. Bright had tried to stop him, afraid that he might lose control and went overboard with Gulf, but he pushed him away. He bent down and grabbed Gulf by his collar, shooting daggers with his eyes.

"I told you not to run away, you piece of ---" He said, raising his fist and was about to strike a punch towards Gulf's face when someone grabbed his hand and pushed him away so hard that he stumbled and crashed against the wall.

"Stop it, Zee!" Mew shouted, glaring at him.

"What the hell? Why are you protecting him?! Just let me beat the shit out of him!" He tried to charge towards Gulf again but Mew pushed him back harder this time, raging his anger even more. "What the fuck, Mew!"

"If I let you, you're gonna kill him! You're not in control of your own body right now, Zee! Look at yourself!"

"Then you're just gonna let him be after what he did?!"

Mew didn't answer, but instead he turned and walked over towards Gulf, looking down at him who was clutching at his stomach.

"I have my own way of teaching him a lesson," Mew growled, his expression was clouded with darkness as Gulf looked up at him with fear in his eyes. He could only imagine what Mew would do to him and pray silently that he would still be alive after.

.....

Mew hollered Gulf up and threw him over his shoulder, carrying him all the way up to his room on the second floor. Gulf thrashed, kicked, punched and struggled with all his might but Mew was way too strong and huge compared to his petite figure. He kept yelling for Mew to let him down but it had fallen into deaf ears. They eventually arrived in Mew's enormous room, closing the door behind him and walked towards his bed. He then tossed Gulf on his bed and went over to his closet, pulling open one of the drawers and reached inside. Gulf just watched, curious of Mew's action but when he saw what Mew had took out from the drawer his eyes widened in fear and he cringed backward until his back reached the headboard, stopping him.

Mew was holding a bunch of ropes in one hand and a tube of lubricant gel in another. As he walked back towards his bed, he reached up to his necktie, loosening it, a smile creeping up onto his face as he did so. Gulf, scared to his bones, couldn't find a word to say as he watched Mew came closer and closer. His words seemed to stuck in his throat and he could only looked at Mew with wide eyes and shook his head.

He put aside the things he was holding on his bedside table, climbed onto the bed and crawled over on top of Gulf, looming over him. He grabbed hold of both of Gulf's wrist and pinned them down on either side of him.

"You've been a bad boy, Kana," he growled and Gulf gulped, looking into his eyes that was clouded with lust and desperation, it sent shivers all over his body. Before he could register what was about to happen, Mew leaned down and crashed his lips against Gulf, kissing them hard, biting on them. Gulf pressed his lips together when Mew was trying to let his tongue in but after a few seconds, he found himself giving in and letting Mew explored his mouth. It took Mew by surprise when Gulf kissed him back, savoring the taste of his lips and playing along with his tongue.