Chapter 3

Gulf finally woke up after a few hours of being unconscious and was greeted by a severe headache. He opened his eyes slowly and adjusted his blurry visions to the dim light. He looked around, taking in his surroundings and noticed that he was in an unfamiliar room and it was empty. He couldn't remember exactly what had happened. There were only bits and pieces of what he remembered but he couldn't clearly put together the whole picture. His headache got worse as he tried forcing himself to remember and when he tried to move his hands to touch his forehead, he couldn't. Only then did he realize that he was tied to a chair; his hands behind his back, his feet were tied to each of the chair's leg and a thick rope around his chest bounding him tightly to the chair. He tried to break free from the ropes but it was useless, they were too tight. He tried to scream for help but it came out muffled as his mouth was cleave-gagged with a thick cloth between his lips tied behind his head. All of a sudden, it all came back to him. He was supposed to be home after class just like any other usual days, where his two bodyguards would come and pick him up but on that day when he got in the car, there were two strangers inside and one of them had knocked him out with chloroform.

Oh My God. Did I just got kidnapped? But who are these people and what do they want from me? He thought to himself. Is this something to do with P'Saint? Am I going to die here?

As the last thought hit him, tears began streaming down his face. He remembered so vividly how his parents were murdered and wondered if he was going to end up the same way. As he was lost in his own train of thoughts, running over unanswered questions in his head, he heard the door unlocking and then someone came in. It was Mew, coming in to check up on his hostage.

Gulf's heart raced with fear; fear of what they would do to him. He couldn't make out the person's face as it was too bright so he could only see silhouette of the man, but when he shut the door and strode over towards him, he was surprised to see such a handsome man standing in front of him. He looked all elegant and tall and strong with his broad shoulders and chiseled jawline, exactly not what he expected his kidnapper to look like. All of a sudden, he felt his face and ears went red beyond his control and he could only hope that it wasn't that obvious. Their eyes were locked on each other and when Mew was closed enough, he leaned down towards him. He saw trail of wet tears streamed down his cheeks so he moved his hand to wipe them off but Gulf flinched away and he stopped midway.

"I'm not going to hurt you," Mew spoke, breaking the silence. His hands slowly reaching Gulf's face and he wiped off the tears with his thumbs. Somehow his sudden act of kindness had lessened the fear that Gulf was feeling inside and finally found the courage to speak, but when he tried it came out muffled because of the gag.

"Promise me you won't scream if I remove the gag," Mew stated sternly and Gulf nodded. He pulled down the cloth between his lips letting it hung loose around his neck.

"Please, let me go," Gulf begged, his voice breaking from the dry throat and from the tears earlier. "I promise I won't tell anyone."

"Don't make promises you can't keep," Mew replied. The softness in his voice earlier was all gone, replaced with something dark and it sent shivers up Gulf's spine.

"Why are you doing this? Why me?"

Mew paced the room, pondering over whether he should tell him but then he decided to just do it. He deserved to know anyway.

"Your brother had run off with all the money from the heist so we're just keeping you as hostage to get him to come back to us."

"I knew it," Gulf muttered to himself and looked down to his feet, shaking his head. Mew waited if he was going to ask anymore questions but was only greeted by silence. He felt a pang of guilt for doing this to such an innocent boy but he had to. He didn't know whether he was feeling all this guilt because he had never kept anyone hostage before or because he had started to have feelings for Gulf, but either way he shrugged it off and decided not to let stupid feelings took over him. Before he left the room, he walked over towards Gulf and started to put the cloth back between his lips.

"Not the gag, please," he begged once again, looking straight into his eyes for mercy. Mew lowered down to his eye level and leaned in closer, his eyes lingering over Gulf's plump lips. He ran his thumb gently over it, fighting the urge to kiss and taste them. Eventually, he failed and obeyed to his lust, leaning in to kiss him and taking Gulf by surprise. It felt soft against his just like how he had imagined. It lasted for a few seconds before he pulled away, pulled the gag back on and left the room, leaving Gulf with his eyes wide open and his heart thumping like crazy.

What the fuck just happened?