¶Description¶

SEQUEL TO PYAAR KE LIYE -

Two years have passed.

Two years have passed since Naira had the miscarriage. The Goenka family is back on track. Siya and Aatish have started the 11th grade. Sahil is 13 - almost a teenager, he has started the eighth grade - the beginning of his high school years. Ahana is nine - still that notorious and "I'll speak whatever I want" type of kid just that her height has increased. Pammi Aunty is Pammi Aunty. Oreo is still Oreo and he still gives jump scares to Kartik🐕😨🤒.

Now coming to our beloved Kartik and Naira👫....they haven't changed, not even a bit😊. They have become a way lot crazier - of course because they've been living with each other for three years so it has its own side effects💁. They're that cute lovely couple...........no they are not they are like Tom and Jerry. They still get into silly, useless arguments that ends up with Kartik being hit by Naira. But yeah......it has been three years since their wedding but still the love hasn't decreased by cents.

It has been two years since they lost their unborn baby. But they've moved on.....moved on from the grief. They've been trying to have a baby since past one and half years but no miracle has happened till now. They've considered all the options - from adoption, surrogacy, IVF to trying various make out positions, yoga asanas and rounds to the fertility clinic.

Will Naira get pregnant or will they have to consider other options?

And if Naira gets pregnant, how will it be like to live in a house of 5 crazy people and 1 decent dog?

Stay tuned to know.....

The house is about to get more crazier and fuller 🤪😇.