||Chapter 3 : Caught!||

Naira's POV

It was night. I and Kartik weren't back home yet. The results were disappointing.... so to lift up our moods, particularly my mood - Kartik and I went to the movies together and had dinner outside.  It was effective for quite a time but then again the sorrow built inside us. We weren't hurrying home because Pammi Aunty had already made the kids eat their dinner and put them to bed. We were taking our time. Kartik was okay....(sighs) I was the one who wasn't okay. I mean I wanted to be okay but couldn't help it.

We were on our way home. We reached our neighbourhood. Kartik was driving and I was just looking at the windsheild.

We reached home. It was 11 pm and all the lights were off. Kartik pulled over on the driveway. He shut the engine and turned towards me. 

"Hey babe", he spoke lovingly and rubbed my cheek with his thumb. I couldn't control anymore. I turned towards him and hugged him tightly. He took a deep breath, I felt his chest rising and I held him tighter. He kissed on the top of my head and we sat there in utter silence.

"What if it doesn't work out?", I asked him breaking the prevailing silence.

"It will work out babe. We need to have patience. We aren't that unlucky. God forbid but if it still doesn't work out, we have them", Kartik said referring to the kids. I sighed and settled my head more comfortably on his chest.

"And they're quite handful to handle", Kartik remarked and I chuckled.

"But I want a baby of our own. Our baby. The symbol of our love, our little world", I said with desperation and Kartik sighed.

"Even I want that Naira. You won't believe, I've dreamt of it...imagined it, cherished it. But we shouldn't lose hope, right? We have been trying for one and a half year. There are other couples out there who have been trying for ten years. Our situation isn't worse, there's still room for hope",  Kartik spoke, trying to cheer me up and I gave a peck on his lips which then turned into a slow, wild, passionate kiss.

I broke the kiss and looked at Kartik with hungry and seductive eyes. Both of us panting as the temperature in the car increased. We were so close to each other, the only distance was I was sitting on the front seat and he, on the driving seat. He was looking at me cluelessly. I traced my finger down his face.

"Don't you think there has been enough gap in our car make out session?", I asked him and his eyes got wide. He chuckled nervously and moved away from me.

"I just remembered I had a football match to watch", Kartik said opening his seat belt and trying to sneak out that I pulled him inside and caught his collar. He gulped in fear as a lump formed in his throat.

"You still believe in the "angel" and "a banana and a peach" theory of making babies?", I asked him curiously.

"I have had four kids earlier. I pretty much know everything about the baby making process", he said and I smirked.

I opened my seat belt and rode on him.

"Then show me", I spoke leaning closer to him as my hair touched his face. He looked at me with dreamy eyes. I had again trapped him in my spell. Trust me its an easy task. It just requires an eye-contact💁.

Kartik locked his lips with mine and I worked on his shirt buttons. After tasting my lips, he reached for my neck and started giving wet, fluttery kisses there while sliding my top down. I closed my eyes and giggled as I enjoyed his touch.

Pammi Aunty's POV

I closed the front door and started to walk out of the house after making the kids sleep. Those kids are monsters!

I looked at the driveway. Kartik's car was parked there. The windows were pulled up and it was steamy inside.

Oooh naughty business going inside.

I walked towards the car and stood beside the door of the driving seat. I wanted to peep inside but the steam wasn't allowing me to. So as a last option, I knocked on the window and a faint scream came from inside.

"Aaaaaaahhhhh", they screamed.

I opened the door to look at Naira riding on Kartik. Thank God, their clothes were still on.

"Pammi Aunty!", they looked at me shocked.

"Yep. This time it isn't Ahana", I said shrugging my shoulders and they were so embarrassed.

"What are you doing here?", Kartik asked me.

"Spying on you guys", I replied and they nodded their head side to side in disbelief.

"Okay come on get down. You have such a large house. Why to make your car messy? Geez....", I spoke and they continued looking at me unbelievably.

"Oh...Naira", I said taking out her bra from my bag and holding it out, in front of her face. She looked at it shockingly and snatched it from me.

"My polka dot bra....where did you find it?", she asked me, hugging her bra close to her chest.

"Today...when I took your car for a carwash. It was lying under the driving seat", I informed her and she looked at Kartik.

"Kartik....I found it. The bra that you loved the most...!!", Naira told Kartik excitedly and he looked at her confused.

"Whoa Whoa...Kartik putar. Since when did you start wearing a bra?", I questioned him and Kartik looked at both of us like we were some kind of aliens.

"Both you ladies have gone mad! I need to get outta here", Kartik said trying to get out but he couldn't as Naira was sitting on him. As a result, he banged his head on the car frame.

"Ouch!!", he winced in pain, holding his head.

"Knucklehead....let me get out first!", Naira scolded him, hitting his head playfully and got out of the car. Kartik sighed in disbelief and moved out, slamming the door behind.

Naira's POV

We both stood in front of Pammi Aunty. She was smiling at us and we were looking at her cluelessly.

"So?", she asked us.

"So??", I asked her back.

"So???", she asked back.

"So????", we asked her back again.

"Oh...I need to leave", she said turned back to walk away.

"Thanks for returning my bra", I waved at her from back.

"That's not my favourite bra!", Kartik said and I turned towards him.

"It is. Its black and white with polka dots. You said it makes you feel wilder and desirable and that's why its your favourite", I informed me and he looked at me perplexed.

"No...its not. The strapless one is my favourite!", he said and I looked at him in disbelief.

"Wait...I don't wear a strapless one. Kartik....with whom have you been warming your bed?!", I shouted at him and he looked at me in shock.

"What?! What the hell are you saying Naira? I don't warm my bed with anyone else except you.......and sometimes Oreo", He told me and my eyes got wide.

"Oreo?!", I yelled at him.

"Yes because when you get upset me and prohibit my entry into our bedroom, I need to sleep with him on his carpet!", Kartik yelled back and I scoffed.

Just then we heard the dogs howl from behind.

"Ghost alarm. We better get inside", Kartik said holding my arm and dragging me inside.

"Who the hell wears a strapless bra if its not me?!", I asked him while he continued to drag me inside.

"I wear it! End of discussion...", he yelled back as he pushed me inside and closed the door behind.

"Yeah...then its okay", I shrugged my shoulders and Kartik looked at me unbelievably.

*******************

That's it for today!

Will update soonish😊