||Ch 4 : Its Not The End||

Next Morning

GoEnKa ViLLa

Author's POV

Author's POV

It was 7 a.m. in the morning. The kids were in the living room minding their own business. Siya was typing something on her phone, Ahana was keeping her books inside her bag and Aatish was sitting on the floor and reading the Percy Jackson novel along with Oreo. Sahil was nowhere around.

"Why aren't dad and Naira still out? I mean its already seven. They wake up by now usually", Aatish spoke and Ahana looked at him.

"They are doing their daily business", Ahana replied and Aatish nodded his head.

"Oh yeah...", Aatish said, turning the page of the novel and taking a bite of the cookie. Oreo barked and Aatish looked at him.

"Oh yeah...I'm sorry Oreo. I forgot that you were also reading", Aatish said turning to the previous page and Oreo settled his head on Aatish's lap.

Just then.....

"Oooh Kartik....yes babe. You're almost there....umm yeah baby....Aaaaah...OMG OMG"

They heard Naira's loud moans from inside the bedroom. They sighed and nodded their heads side to side in disbelief. It was a daily routine for them.

"What do you think, when will this session end?", Siya asked Aatish.

Aatish shrugged his shoulders cluelessly.

"Soon...countdown starting from 5", Ahana spoke as she zipped up her bag and turned towards the others. Siya and Aatish were looking at her perplexed.

"Should we even include the negative integers?", Aatish asked Ahana and she looked at him with her hands on her hips.

"You're dumb Aatish. There's no point if you wear a "cool" locket around your neck when you aren't actually cool", Ahana said and Aatish looked at her unbelievably. It was shocking to look at Ahana's sassy and bold avatar.

"5", Ahana started the count down, showing all her five fingers. Siya and Aatish looked at her suspiciously. Even Oreo sat himself down on the floor and was looking at her carefully as if she was doing some kind of magic.

"4", Ahana put one finger down and the creaking sound of the bed stopped. Siya and Aatish looked at each other amazed.

"3", Ahana put one more finger down.

"Kartik.....I told you not to stop!"

**And the shattering sound of a glass vase...**

Siya and Aatish sighed in disbelief.

"2", Ahana put another finger down.

"We did this three times a day!"